Favourite Bands/Artists?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dating myself I think... I love Yes, Emerson Lake & Palmer, Led Zeppelin... but then I like Enya, Toby Keith, John Tesh, Yanni, and then I like Rickie Lee Jones, Billie Holliday, Sarah Vaughan, Dave Brubeck...then Gerry Rafferty, Nine Inch Nails, Prince....

I have definitely eclectic tastes...

Denise

Awesome! :D
Will definitely have to check these out.. I find I have to skim through my ipod and take out songs since when it's to the point I skip it everytime it pops up, time to get it off! :p

I'd actually just love if someone were to fill my ipod with music I hadn't heard before, always fun to all of the sudden find something you really really love out of the blue.

I should mention that I've been totally loving the bands blur and Oasis for a while now. Amy winehouse has some great songs too :)

The mixes from Buddah Bar Lounge are incredible too :) Wonderful international/middle eastern flavour
Carly Simon is a perennial fave!

We should all do a playlist exchange :)

NorthernAutumn wrote:

That would be so cool! I tend to have one playlist full of stuff I'm really into that moment, and I deleted songs when I get bored or add them when I remember I like them.

If everyone downloads Spotify then they can listen to the playlists for free :D

luvthempigs wrote:
Aerosmith, Aerosmith, Aerosmith, Oh yea, Did I mention Aerosmith??? :p:biggrin2:

Hmmm....... I used to belong to the aerosmith boards..... :D

Stephen Tyler is such a cool, kind person. Seen them with KISS a few years ago! They were SO fun!

Bo B Bunny wrote:
luvthempigs wrote:
Aerosmith, Aerosmith, Aerosmith, Oh yea, Did I mention Aerosmith??? :p:biggrin2:

Hmmm....... I used to belong to the aerosmith boards..... :D

Stephen Tyler is such a cool, kind person. Seen them with KISS a few years ago! They were SO fun!

Wow, So you either were or are a big Aerosmith fan then? Cool!

I have enjoyed their music since I was in jr high school. Even went to see them several times over the years. I pretty much like all their music but my favorite is the older stuff.

Mr. Tyler (who I named one of my bunnies after) lol has the most awesome voice. I heard he has an autobiography coming out this Oct called "Does the noise in my head bother you?" (comes from part of one of their songs) I can't wait to get it :dude:

It's amazing how much their music has changed over the years. I would have loved to see them with KISS :coolness:

pinksalamander wrote:
NorthernAutumn wrote:

That would be so cool! I tend to have one playlist full of stuff I'm really into that moment, and I deleted songs when I get bored or add them when I remember I like them.

I have Spotify! It's amazing! I never know what I want to listen to though lol so I don't know what to search for. Can you share playlists on there? I was listening to all the Snow Patrol b-sides yesterday plus loads of live Interpol songs.

mouse_chalk wrote:
pinksalamander wrote:
NorthernAutumn wrote:

I have Spotify! It's amazing! I never know what I want to listen to though lol so I don't know what to search for. Can you share playlists on there? I was listening to all the Snow Patrol b-sides yesterday plus loads of live Interpol songs.

I don't think there is a share feature. Shall I make a new thread about it? Playlist share? Just so its less cluttered and people can find playlists?

NorthernAutumn is that OK? Its your idea...

Go for it Fran!
The only thing would be that folks should probably just keep adding to their existing playlist if possible, so as to keep the # of posts down.
I'm sure we'd have a HUGE thread in no time!

I'm excited to see what you all come up with!

DeniseJP wrote:
Dating myself I think... I love Yes, Emerson Lake & Palmer, Led Zeppelin... but then I like Enya, Toby Keith, John Tesh, Yanni, and then I like Rickie Lee Jones, Billie Holliday, Sarah Vaughan, Dave Brubeck...then Gerry Rafferty, Nine Inch Nails, Prince....

I have definitely eclectic tastes...

Denise

Forgot Tori Amos, Steely Dan, Trace Atkins....Mussorgsky, Handel, Bach...

Denise

I'll get on it pronto. Pronto meaning tomorrow afternoon as its currently twenty to five in the morning and I don't think my brain would be able to create anything of worth at this hour.

PepnFluff wrote:
Umm Jacks Mannequin, Jen got to see them live! Lucky bum :) I'm loving midnight youths new album, Evermore, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Scouting For Girls, Coldplay, Tiki Taane but not his new stuff, 30H!3 the videoclip of don't trust me cracks me up. I'm going through a complete mind blank at the moment so will add more when my brain remembers lol.
cold play rules!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back