Favorite variety of Mini Rex

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SNM wrote:
No personality???? They have the most curious and loving personality out of all the breeds I have raised.
Mickey is like a love sick puppy, I dare anybody to go past his cages without giving him a pat or rub.

They're also the most trustworthy when it comes to their babies.

Seriously, I want a chocolate or blue otter baby so bad. Just one. Hopefully Juliet will throw one

I agree with you there, they have fantastic personality and each one has its own different way.

For mini rex coloring, blue otter is number 1, followed by black and lilac otters and then Opals. That's the only one's that I keep at my place for mini rex's.

Nela wrote:
I saw a magpie once... Almost fell off my couch when I did. She was beautiful. The breeder was an absolute moron though so I decided not to encourage his breeding. :(Made me really sad not to get her though...

I love love otters. All shades. Chinchillas are gorgeous too. I also have a weak spot for a certain broken castor pattern but maybe it's more related to my heart bunny, Wiggles. Really though, mini-rex fur is just so striking that any color is lovely. Even the solid blacks are much more gorgeous than the average bunny... I just love rexes...
I agree, all colors melt my heart. The fur type is just amazing. Akina was broken chocolate so I'll say that's my fave color. Her mom was broken chocolate too and her dad was solid chocolate. They were very nice rabbits! Without pictures, I don't know many other colors but the pics above are just breathtaking little guys :D

Back