Favorite Halloween Movies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just bought my husband all of the friday the 13th movies... now I am looking for all of the halloween and nightmare on elm street movies as those are his favorites...

Definately The Nightmare Before Christmas and Hocus Pocus :)

I tend to like more thought out scarey films than blood and guts - things like The Others, Sixth Sense, The Ring and Ghost Ship. I also like The Shining and Poltergeist, and, of course Night of the Lepus :biggrin2:

Jan

Edward Scissorhands
Sleepy Hollow

:privateeyes

The Halloween Tree even though it hasen't been on TV in years.

Hocus Pocus

Nightmare Before Christmas

Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown

Interview With the Vampire

Sleepy Hollow

Edward ScissorHands

LuvaBun wrote:
I just saw Sleepy Hollow this weekend for the 2nd time - I'd forgotten just how good it was :)
The original gave me major nightmares when I was a kid. :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Thinking about it still gives mea shiver!

sas :hiding:

We LOVE scary movies in this house :devil

But I must say The Nightmare Before Christmas is the BEST

Also on my list:

Saw I, II & III

Rob Zombies House of 1,000 courpses

The Thirteenth Warrior with Antoneo Banderis :heartbeat:( don't no if i spelled his name right)

Room 1408 (Stephen King)

All the exercist ( How I got my name.....What was my mother thinking!)

and just wanted to all my all time FAVORITE movie "The Dark Crystal" a muppet movie from Jim Henson & Frank Oz though its not scarry but really cool.

Oohhh I love Hocus Pocus too.

I also like The Ring, although I must admit it scared me half to death when I watched it in the cinema esp to go back to my boyfriends open the door and see a screen full of black and white fuzz!!!! :shock:Mean trick, my boyfriend had already seen it and did it deliberatly before we went to see the movie, grrrr

P.S I'm sooo sorry but the option isn't coming up for me to spell check

Celestial Wind wrote:
The Thirteenth Warrior

and just wanted to all my all time FAVORITE movie "The Dark Crystal" a muppet movie from Jim Henson & Frank Oz though its not scarry but really cool.

Both are one's I like!!

How about Labyrinth

Rocky Horror Picture Show

Little Shop of Horrors

Tim Burton's"Corpse Bride"was on last night.
I only caught the last half, but saw the whole thing last year.
I had forgotten it.....almost as good as Nightmare.

Latest posts

Back