Exterminator came today....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RexyRex

Reaction score
I am currently having a terrible earwig problem so I had an exterminator come out this morning to spray. He used an organic spray and told me that I only needed to keep the buns out of the living room for an hour. That didn't seem like a lot of time, so I thinking of (gasp!) not letting them out tonight and keeping them upstairs for a full 24 hours.

When someone sprays for bugs at your house, how long do you keep the buns "locked up"?

I honestly do not know the answer to this BUT I would keep them upstairs untilsomeone does know.

A lot of companies will say something is natural or organic which doesn't mean it isn't dangerousl.

better safe than sorry ..keep them upstairs.

Do you know what chemical was used? that might help

I was thinking 24-48 hours as well. I couldn't believe that just after an hour it would be okay for the buns to come out.

angieluv- I didn't think to ask him what the chemical was called until after he was in his truck. I ran out the front door in time to watch him drive away. I'll be honest, I was too bust watching all of the earwigs die on my back patio. He got the nest and they were coming out of the ground in droves!

Did you happen to call them today? Or if they were closed, do you plan on calling tomorrow? I'm actually interested to know. And, to know if they know, haha.;)

Latest posts

Back