Evil, EVIL rabbit!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ainsleys_mommy

Reaction score
Babs is downright EVIL! I got a new rabbit (Flemish Giant/French Lop supposedly, but she's still tiny so I'm thinking Mini Lop) so Babs would hopefully have a companion once they're both spayed. Plus, I LOVE giant breed rabbits. Problem is Autumn, the new bunny, is not too nice. She's really scared. I was trying to coax her out of the cage, but she kept lunging at me. Next thing I know, I was finally able to rub Autumn's head, and Babs decided to dart out from behind the couch really fast, say "HUUUUH!" really loud, and stomp all at the same time. That subsequently made me jump, freaked Autumn out, and got me bit. I swear Babs is evil and did that on purpose. I did finally get Autumn out of the cage and she fell asleep in my arms. I think she'll be ok. She's just really freaked out. Clearly Babs is the evil one in this situation though LOL. Trying to get me bit... I tell you what....Little stinker.

I'm sorry, but imagining that sudden "HUUUH!" made me laugh! That totally sounds like a calculated move, what a cunning bunny. Maybe she was jealous that you were rubbing another bunny's head and wanted to make sure the new bunny knew her place. It's amazing you got Autumn to fall asleep on your lap, my bunnies haven't done that since they were wee bubbies. She must trust you a lot!

Do the rabbits dislike each other ?

Sent from my iPhone using Rabbit Forum

Latest posts

Back