Everyone needs a himalayan (the breed, not the color)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He hopped on my lap by himself too :D SOOOO SWEEET I wish my hubby would let him sleep in our bed....He will have to warm to that idea :nod

Awwww....so sweet, indeed! My hubby told me "no dogs in bed" when we first got married. I was like, "Uh, okay" knowing full well that wasn't going to happen. Within a week, my black lab was in bed with us. LMAO Good luck with hubby! Just make sure you don't roll on him. haha

Awwww....so sweet, indeed! My hubby told me "no dogs in bed" when we first got married. I was like, "Uh, okay" knowing full well that wasn't going to happen. Within a week, my black lab was in bed with us. LMAO Good luck with hubby! Just make sure you don't roll on him. haha

LOL, my hubby has said the same thing, but if we leave our door open our chihuahua ends up right against my back and there's a cat at the end of the bed!

Bing is starting to clean up nice!

Last edited:
Bing can do a jump onto the bed now (he is wildly agile and more so everyday) so I don't know that he can be kept out anymore!

If he wakes up to Bing pee, I have serious fears Bing would end up in a stew pot! I must put him away for bedtime :)! It's for everyone's safety!

Latest posts

Back