Emmy's cage incident

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmy-webby

Reaction score
I forgot to tell you all about Emmy's cageincident! It happened about a few weeks back whenmymomsaw HER...:shock:

It was 9:00pm and I just put Emmy back in her cage from the whole dayshe was out. I said good-night to her and shut off the lights so thatshe could get a good night's rest from hopping all day long. I watchedtelevision for about 30 minutes and then decided to go bed. 4:30am inthe morning my Mom's alarm clock alarm clock goes off. She goesdownstair's into the family room and guess who she saw....

.. she saw Emmy out of her cage!! My mom told me that shewas surrounded with ripped newspaper(luckly she only tearedthem apart) and relaxing, laying down on the rug. My mom picked her upwithout Emmy budging and walked to her cage finding her cage door open.:shock:My mom finally, put her back in her cage and told mewhat happened when she got home.

I know for a fact that I closed Emmy's door fully shut because when weclose her cage door, you hear this sort of a 'click' and I heard it! Ihave no absolute clue in the world of how she have gotten out. Now,since we know she can get out of her cage mysteriously, we have to putthis some sort of paper wedge clip to prevent Emmy from coming out.

Katy

Those "wascally wabbits" love to find ways toescape! At least she was a good girl and didn't destroyanything. Mine would chew up the entire house if thathappened!

Laura

Laura wrote:
Those "wascally wabbits" love to find ways toescape! At least she was a good girl and didn't destroyanything. Mine would chew up the entire house if thathappened!

Laura

Oh my. I was pretty surprised that she didn't chew anything else but the papers!I got pretty lucky there :p

I love how Emmy keeps you all hopping. She's such a good girl not to get herself into trouble.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Ilove how Emmy keeps you all hopping. She's such a good girlnot to get herself into trouble.

-Carolyn

Heeeheee. That is EXACTLY what I was thinking. :D

Latest posts

Back