Emergency Re-home needed in Toronto!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Danielle, please keep us updated :hug:
I'm sure he will get a loving home (and hopefully REALLY soon!).

Good luck, fingers crossed :hearts:

Any updates? I'm on tenterhooks for the poor little guy :(

Sorry guys...

So far no news on him.
I will email her again...she should have her email up and running again by now...:(

Rabbit Hero-I ama director with OREO...so I have been in touch with Havivas people and a few others...at this time right after Easter...and with so many hoarding issues having popped up recently...everyone is overflowing with bunns!

Thanks anyway though! :D
In the meantime...if anyone does take an interest...let me know and I will try to pass their info along! Just in case!

Danielle:)

Good luck! Hoping for good news :)

I haven't heard anything from her...not even to say she was keeping him...:(

Danielle

I finally heard back from Sara (Minmin's owner) today...
<sigh>

You'll note when she first contacted me she was going to stay at a another home and had to re-home Minmin asap.
She says she has found someone to take Minmin now...but he "forgot" to show up to pick him up today...and he can't come again to pick him up till June 29th and she is leaving for Hong Kong on June 28th...so she is looking for someone to foster him for a couple days till the "new owner" can pick him up.

I am writing her back now...

I want to know why they can't come to get him until a month from now...
especially ifhe wassupposed to pick him up today?

I am going to suggest the THS...they open up again on June 1st...
I would not trust this person she has found first off...and I am having reservations about her as well...not about her having arabbit...I just don't feel I am getting the whole story or the whole truth.

I feel bad for this rabbit...but I WILL NOT add another to my herd right now...no way I am full up to the bloody gills with rabbits!:grumpy

Danielle:)

Latest posts

Back