Emergency please help: RIP Carmel :(

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You did everything you could for Carmel. I'm sure she knew it. I'm really sorry for your loss...
Marietta

Hugs and love to you...

Binky free and healthy, Sweet Carmel...and send extra love to your human to help her through this, little sweetheart...

:hug: :hearts :pray:

I'm so sorry to hear about Carmel. You did everything you could for her, it's such a shame that these things have to happen like this.

Thinking of you,

Jen xx

Hi all. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for those who tried to help me last night and for all of your kind words after she passed.

After I posted that message here, I tried the emergency vet number again and got through. It was the Doctor who is actually my favorite at the clinic (she's newer there). Just as I got her on the phone and quickly told her what was happening through my tears, Carmel was in the living room with my husband and began screaming. I was begging and crying to the doctor to help me help her, but of course it was too late. I stayed in the hallway with the phone because from my husband's reaction, the end was hard to watch.

Then I was just sobbing when my husband told me that she was gone. The wonderful doctor was crying along with me. She is very kind, and today I feel bad that I had to drag her into a situation where nothing could be done, but I was scared.

My husband took the phone and spoke to the doctor for a minute so that he could understand what was happening to Carmel's body and sort of "confirm" she had passed. He thanked her a lot and then after I got sick from all of it, we went to Carmel's little body and I told her that I loved her and asked God to take good care of my baby.

So that's pretty much all. I miss my girl so very much. My heart aches when I look at her favorite spots in the house. But I know that there was joy at the Bridge last night when my sweet girl reunited with her one and only love bun, Buddy.

Thanks again to all for everything.

-Beth

Latest posts

Back