Eating enough?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, she couldalways revolutionize the industry and set a precedent for a plus-sizecategory for all of the full-figured bunnies who've been left out up tonow. ;) (As a full-figured woman, I understand herplight. :))

Carolyn wrote:
SLIGHTLY, Laura???? *laughs*

I'd like to know what 'really spoiled' is to you! ;)

-Carolyn
Their own personal houses that are scaled down just perfectly for them,with personal furniture that they are allowed to chew on and fruitbowls, a run where they can dig 5 feet and not get in trouble becausethere's fencing under to keep them from escaping and is covered so theycan spend there whole life being able to run free and no worry ofcats,air conditioning, a sandbox, gold or silver bowls... andgirlfriends. ;)

BunnyMommy wrote:
Well, she could alwaysrevolutionize the industry and set a precedent for a plus-size categoryfor all of the full-figured bunnies who've been left out up tonow. ;) (As a full-figured woman, I understand herplight. :))
LMAO! BunnyMommy, you're a hoot!

She's having a tough time handling the rejectionafter winning third place in nationals. The bunnyworld is so cruel. :X

Latest posts

Back