E-Bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you can do iteasily on Excel then go ahead and do it. If there is anything I can doalong the way to help then we will talk and I'll do so. I'msigning off, gotta go to a Dr. appt. I'll talk to you morelater.

Raspberry

I have an idea...

For the past two years I havemadea theme for acalendar for my grandparents. The first year I had a picture of all thefamily members in their birthday months or anniversarymonths. I made it off of my computer at home which wasn't toohard. I have a calendar program and printed off the 12 months. I thenprinted a picture on the back of each moth for the conjoining month. Ihad real thick paper that I made this with. I had small bindingmaterial and binded it together myself. Maybe someone onecould do something like that instead of sending it off the theprocessor. However, it may be expensive this way unless someone donatedall the ink and paper to the cause.

As a matter of fact I'm going to make a calendar for my rabbit barnwith my Dwarf Hotots for all 12 months for 'their' personizled calendarfor 'their' important dates. :D

~*~Amanda~*~

What a great idea, Dwarf_Angel04!

For this year, as a trial run, I can get only about 6calendars. Not sure how to pass them out. I'd wanteveryone to get one, certainly, the people who's rabbits are chosen,but I'm pushing my luck as it is.

Any suggestions on how to handle would be greatly appreciated by anyoneandeveryone.

-Carolyn

I am calling some connections to get a bindingmachine. If I can get it, then my mom said that I could usethe Church's Laserjet to print out the calendars provided I supply thepaper =) And that printer makes beautiful pictures, it maynot be a professional print job, but for others that want them, weshould be able to work something out!

Here is a thought on how to distribute the 6calenders and raise some funds forcharity-

What about selling raffle tickets for the calenders? If yourinterested in a calender you buyone or moreticketsfor $1or whatever price. 6 winnersare chosen and the proceeds of the raffle can be donated to theselected charity.

Set a deadline for the day all $$ has to be recieved and have thedrawing after that date. Not sure exactly how to work itonline but I'm sure with all the brainpower on this forum it can beworked out if people are interested.

Jen

Actually, I seriously dislikegambling.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:

Actually, I seriously dislikegambling.

-Carolyn
Ah, finally something different about us!Well, no worries! I can gamble whilst you watch for cute boys and makesure our glasses stay full!

Raspberry

I really don't think that one bunny should be entered more than once --WITH EXCEPTION to Sebastian. Ya see, it seems the Ladies of the Houseare voting very strong for that picture of him in his bathing suit.

(Can we get it on a hard copy? If someone knows how to burn it onto a CD, then we can get a hard copy made.)

It just seems that representing him only in a Speedo is just too....need I say anymore??

The other one that would fall into this category would be Tucker. Whenit all shakes out, people will need to choose between his Xmas pictureand his avatar picture.

-Carolyn

Thanks, Jems!! :dude:

Will do if I need to and can't get it done myself.

Much obliged.

-Carolyn

Its such a great idea! This forum is so thoughtful. I'm so pround to be part of a forum of such wonderful people. :)

I thought i saw a picture of Tucker in a Santa Clause Hat before, whatabout that one for December, or one with Mocha or Spice in the snowwould also be nice.

A bunny surrounded by flowers for August? Anybody got a bunny with a vampire cape on for October?

Latest posts

Back