Dutch test Litter!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, Okay . . .
Well I did eventually lose one of the gray buck babies- I'm not sure exatly what happened, but I think it had to do with momma not producing quite enough milk and it got COLD.
Anyway- I know what's going to happen if they don't look comfortable tomorrow in the rebedded nest- I'm going to bed up one of the bigger boxes that I use with my bigger does and see if that helps. so far, 2 Gray does, 2 gray bucks plus the blue buck foster baby!
DSCN3573.jpg

DSCN3572.jpg

DSCN3575.jpg

With the full Chin litter-
DSCN3595.jpg

I also sexed them out- 3 bucks with tied elbow/colored forearms (I think these are the trio of does)

DSCN3599.jpg

2 does with tied elbow/colored forearm, 1 doe with a shoulder spot
DSCN3596.jpg

1 buck with decent markings & 1 buck with shoulder marking.
DSCN3597.jpg

Okay, Okay . . .
Well I did eventually lose one of the gray buck babies- I'm not sure exatly what happened, but I think it had to do with momma not producing quite enough milk and it got COLD.
Anyway- I know what's going to happen if they don't look comfortable tomorrow in the rebedded nest- I'm going to bed up one of the bigger boxes that I use with my bigger does and see if that helps. so far, 2 Gray does, 2 gray bucks plus the blue buck foster baby!
DSCN3573.jpg

DSCN3572.jpg

DSCN3575.jpg

With the full Chin litter-
DSCN3595.jpg

I also sexed them out- 3 bucks with tied elbow/colored forearms (I think these are the trio of does)

DSCN3599.jpg

2 does with tied elbow/colored forearm, 1 doe with a shoulder spot
DSCN3596.jpg

1 buck with decent markings & 1 buck with shoulder marking.
DSCN3597.jpg

Oh my gosh, sooo cute!!!!!'

And today I saw 3 of them, 1 of which was the little blue, out of the box wandering around the cage! VREY good sign for me!!! They're chunkier and now moving around. VERY happy!

Are the chin ones, the full chin color? If I remember correctly, they have both chin parents right?
They're really pretty, some of them look to have decent markings. I love the chin color especailly chin Dutchies!

If your chin dutch babies go missing, it wasn't me!

Yep! hehehe. THere's two litters here, the gray(with blue foster baby) are out of a steel x chin pairings, the larger litter of 8 is full chin x chin paired. Markings aren't the greatest - with only one that has showable markings but I can deal with that. I'm going to try to get more pictures of them today or tomorrow depending on the outside temperatures!

So cute it looks like the chins barely opened their eyes LOL I always liked the chin Dutch hopefully they pass soon

Latest posts

Back