Dutch and Holland Lop had babies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember my momma bun nursing her babies, and it's pretty hilarious to se these big squirming furry butts sticking out, sucking for all it's worth, and momma is sitting up there trying not to get knocked over, like she's riding a wave, haha.

I don't know if you've started weaning yet, or how much you know about it, but when I weaned my babies, what worked really well to help dry up the mom's milk, was to pull a couple babies off of her every few days, so that her milk would slowly dry up and she wouldn't get mastitis.

I don't know why anyone wouldn't want the brown ones, they're my favorites :)

It is funny watching the babies going after her. Really the do not nurse that much, They try and she lets them for a min. but yesterday she let them for almost 10 min. The others were running around the house. They eat pellets and their alfalfa. But yesterday was crazy and you could here them. The two that were nursing are the closest to us.

Ohmygoodness I am in LOVE with the brown/gray ones with the sort-of dutch markings. They are too cute!
Love the pictures of them nursing too, hehe. I hope they all find awesome homes <3

I love the brown ones the best and yes one has the dutch look with moms ears. I wish I could keep the two brown ones and Flower the baby with mom in the pic. I could not be a bunny breeder, I would be so stressed. Plus it is almost easter and people buy bunnies for all the wrong reasons.

What fantastic pics...i still love the little brown ones but that little black and white bundle, looks like he´s smiling...what a cutie.

They are still so adorable! I love looking through the photos and seeing how they've grown! I have five little ones that are 4 days old, and it's hard to believe that in a short while they'll be fluffy little active ones! I do hope all of them will find good homes!! They are adorable little things!!

Ohhh they are so CUTE! I think they're even cuter now that their ears have lopped. Funny that neither brown bunny has been claimed yet, they're the ones I think are the cutest :) They're all adorable though.

Good news but sad as there´ll be no more pics of those cute little faces. Hope they´ll all be happy bunnies in their new homes.

Good news but sad as there´ll be no more pics of those cute little faces. Hope they´ll all be happy bunnies in their new homes.

All the bunnies I will still see pictures:) I am friends with all six of the new owners of the babies and they send me pics, which I will upload later:party0002:

They are so gorgeous, I just love the brown ones but all of them are so cute. What a great set up you have for them....bunny heaven lol.

Looks like it was a fun camping trip for all! Doesn't look like anybunny was roughing it though! lol They are adorable! Glad they did well with the camping trip! I need a vacation myself right now! Stressed out to the max!

Back