Dumpy is worried...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnyman666

RIP little Trixie
Reaction score
Trix here-

Dumpy is worried about me. I have this weird funky stuff running from my eye. He says we're going to the bunny doc on Monday. I am pretty well my old self, 'cos I still munch hay, eat this weird but tasty leafs Dumpy calls Cory Ander's leafs. Cory sure makes some tasty leafs. Don't forget oats or nanners!!! Dumpy needs to go get nanners.

He tries to clean that funky junk off of my cheek. I lick him. I just hope the vet don't hurt me, but I think Dumpy is worried. So I gives him lots of kisses.

Any advice? In eleven years on Earth, Dumpy on took me to the vet for check ups. Well, there was that time I woke up with a shaved belly, string in my belly and odd tasting nanners...

Oh Trix! I'm sorry your eye is being funky. Your dumpy is taking good care of you, taking you to see the doctors. It might be cold and smell funny but they seem to know lots so they can fix your eye.

Keep eating all your foods, okay? Is very important! You know that, though.

~ Clementine

Clemmie-

Trix here. I looooove looooooove looooooooove food!!!! Dumpy calls me a foodie, though Trigger, Great Bunny bless his soul, was more of a foodie than me. Besides, I get to visit Dumpy when he brings me those Cory Ander's leafs.

Send good thoughts to Dumpy. He's scared to death.

Uh oh hope you get better hope that vet don't hurt you I never been to one as my mommy doesn't like them says they smell weird. I bet they smell gross hope you gets betters!
-Ivy

Uh oh hope you get better hope that vet don't hurt you I never been to one as my mommy doesn't like them says they smell weird. I bet they smell gross hope you gets betters!
-Ivy

Thanks, but I am worried about Dumpy. He's my bestest friend, and he's wigged out over this. Dumpy was freaked out over Lumpy (Trigger) when he was sick, but Lumpy liked the hot vet tech womens, so I think he got sick on purpose. I'm gonna be fine, but Dumpy is freaked out.

Oh Dumpy no worries! Dem vets gibs you dropses Trix. Sounds like you has confunkijitus. I tink it's cause you eyes been lookins for long times.

Oh Dumpy no worries! Dem vets gibs you dropses Trix. Sounds like you has confunkijitus. I tink it's cause you eyes been lookins for long times.

Tanks for telling Dumpy that. He doesn't listen to many humans; he thinks mist humans are yucky except for Mummers.

I'm gonna be fine; but Dumpy needs to be reassured.

Hey Trix, go give your dumpy some licks to let him know all will be okay! I don't like givin' licks, but I know you like to kiss your dumpy, and that is okay.

~ Clementine

Hey Trix, go give your dumpy some licks to let him know all will be okay! I don't like givin' licks, but I know you like to kiss your dumpy, and that is okay.

~ Clementine

Clemmie-

you don't have to tell me twice to lick old man Dumpy. Dumpy is so old that he saw the Grand Canyon when it was a small crater. He is old and lost his memory. Dumpy is so old that he saw the first Christmas!!!! So he is ancient and needs bunny help!!!!!

I think Dumpy worries way too mch. Mummers calls me "extremely durable". I'm fine. We just have to make Dumpy not worry.

Does human ownership have to be so complicated?

Oh your poor Dumpy, he is so concewned for yous! I agrees wif Clemmie, he needs some bunny kisses to lets him know you know how much he is worryings for you. Be brave at the vets for Dumpy, we's all wooting for you. I hopes your eye feels better soon Trixie.

Oh your poor Dumpy, he is so concewned for yous! I agrees wif Clemmie, he needs some bunny kisses to lets him know you know how much he is worryings for you. Be brave at the vets for Dumpy, we's all wooting for you. I hopes your eye feels better soon Trixie.

Thanks, cutey despite funny ears!!!! No, you is a cutey, so is all you bunny friends whos rooting for old man Dumpy!!!!! You all is great bunnies!!! You is the cutest!!!!!

Hooray for my bunny friends!!!!!

Wish that feeble old man Dumpy lots of luck!!!!!!

Love,

Trix

Dumpy likes this pic, however:

That doo rag never knew what was coming, and Dumpy laughed like an idiot!!!!!!

image.jpg

Dumpy is so worked up that he was a bad boy on this forum. Bad Dumpy, bad bad human boy!!!!!!

Send your bunny love to my Dumpy. I hope he comes downstairs so I can lick him and snuggle him. I really don't fancy being propped up high in the air, but it makes Dumpy happy. He's my boy. Dumpy says how lucky he is to have me. He needs lots of hugs from the bunny world...

Please give your dumpy some hugs from me and Felix!!

~ Clementine

Thanks Clemmie and Felix.

I see the bunny doctor tomorrow. Hopefully she gives Dumpy the good news.

Dumpy needs to get downstairs and get me pellets oats and Cory Ander's leafs this instant, or I am going to thump as loud as I can!!!!!

Bunny doc says I have an ulcerated cornea. I was nice and rebellious for the vet tech. I am going to show Dumpy my bum for the rest of the evening...

Back