Dumpy is worried...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eye drops sounds yucks, but I know you trust your dumpy a lot, so maybe it will be okay if he gives thems to you. Mama had to give the fuzzy pig ear drops a while ago and he was a squirmy little wriggler!

Mama says to say she did a search for "ulcerated cornea" and saw that it isn't very serious, so that sounds good Trix! You will be all betters in no time, we are sure.

*lick*

~ Clementine

Dumpy was a ninny on the car ride up. Then he got lost, then called the vet. He was late to the vet with me, and I tried like mad to tell them that Dumpy is just a feeble old man.

I had some weird, funky yellow stuff in my eye so they could test my eye ball.

Dumpy was very brave today.

Not too bads! Dumpy's bunna be's okay! You probunny not bunna likes dem eye drops, but dem makes you betters.

I am a brave soldier with them eye drops for now. Lumpy used to be so mean to Dumpy when Dumpy would give him medicine. I tried to tell Lumpy that he was being a wimp so that Lumpy would toughen up and take his medicine. If Lumpy would have listened, he might still be here. But I have had Dumpy all to myself for the last four years.

I never had medicines before, is it scary? My Meows has had lots of medicines, she sits very still and my hoomin says she is a trooper:)
I hopes your eye feels nice again soon so that your nice Dumpy can stop worrying:)

Eye drops are just slightly annoying. I don't know if I'll last ten days, however...

Update- Less gunk is coming from my eye. Dumpy says only three more days of eyedrops. Wednesday can't come soon enough!!!

Good job Trix! I knew you could put up with it. You are very tough. I hope I am like you one day!

~ Clementine

Thanks, Clemmie!!!!! Just do what your mummers tells you and you will be right as rain.

Now, if only the people who made Dumpy's submersible pump will give him good news. He's been trying to close his pool and his brand new pump doesn't work...

I think I am much easier to deal with than a swimming pool, for certain.

Back