Don't know if she is pregnant or what?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugg, I feel your pain! I have four does pregnant, two of them are due the 21st. I am so excited! I thought one was due the 24th, but when I looked it was the 21st writen down so I had mentally remembered wrong. I am bouncing off the walls. Both girls due the 21st are inside now, inside babies are so much funner.

My girls usually do not start nesting until right before, the longest I had a doe go between nesting and kindling was 18 hours. I have a friend who's does always nest 4 days before hand. Every girl is diffrent :)

Aw, that's so exciting having four does pregnant!

My parents keep telling me she's not pregnant and my mother is a nurse and midwife so she felt her stomach and said she's not pregnant, but to me it feels exactly like when a cat is pregnant (had alot of cats!) so I still think she is. Her stomach is definitely getting big, but my mother says it should be lumpy and wriggly . . .

And before her nest was just a pile of hay and hair, but now she has dug or flattened the hay to form a bowl shape, so I put the fur in there. And she started taking more hay into the nest today too. So I'm hoping that's a good sign :D

Latest posts

Back