Does This Picture Make Me Look Fat?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leaf

Reaction score
Genelle was VERY opposed to me posting this of her, but here it is anyway:

Photos460.jpg

Beautiful! Genelle, I don't think you look fat at all. If anything, you are "aerodynamically curvaceous" and that's a good thing! :biggrin2:

ROFLMAO at Hazel! It's like a bunny tank with the head as the gun turret!
Here's my chubby bunny
Picture1057.jpg

Genelle has only made up for lost time.... and is healthy! not a fat bunny..... QUIT letting her look at Cover Buns magazine! Those bunnies are all airbrushed!

Hazel, I hear there is a great airbrush artist working for Vogue......... ;)

Flower says, "I disapprove of you posting this picture of me, Mommy...I'm just tryin' to get some sleep!"

000_1951.jpg

000_2118.jpg

Maisie says, "Yeah, ME TOO!!"

000_1215.jpg

Picture of Flower just a week before, to show her actual weight:

000_2005.jpg

Maisie about a week later, also to show weight:

000_1973.jpg

SnowyShiloh wrote:
Beautiful! Genelle, I don't think you look fat at all. If anything, you are "aerodynamically curvaceous" and that's a good thing! :biggrin2:

Shiloh do you read Questionable Content too? lol, I've always wanted a shirt that said that!

Hilde - Hazel looks like one of those 'foam' pillows with a head! I want her to cuddle with on my bed! It's just like I told my parents when I was little "you're not fat, you're comfy!"

LOL! I just was looking at the new posts and scrolled down as my son walked by..... he saw Macey and said "that's a FAT RABBIT!" :shhhh: Don't tell her. I don't want her self esteem to suffer!

Latest posts

Back