Does This Picture Make Me Look Fat?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Miss Amelia is big, brown, and beautiful!

100_1078-1.jpg

100_1246.jpg

That's right! Bo used to have that extra weight and I put him on a strict ration of pellets with his hay and stufffor his tummy. I miss his extra snuggliness!

I noticed that Berry-Boo's hind end was getting a little bigger, so she got her pellets cut back. Will jokingly called it her "junk in the trunk". :? I believe he has also referred to it as a "badonkadonk".

As a complete side note, I love how www.urbandictionary.com describes a "badonkadonk":
An ‘ebonic’ expression for an extremely curvaceous female behind. Women who possess this feature usually have a small waist that violently explodes into a round and juicy posterior

kherrmann3 wrote:
I noticed that Berry-Boo's hind end was getting a little bigger, so she got her pellets cut back. Will jokingly called it her "junk in the trunk". :? I believe he has also referred to it as a "badonkadonk".

LOL at Will's remarks! :biggrin2:

Here is Lily a couple of days ago! :pShe really is quite pudgy though....I just can't seem to get her weight down no matter what! She just likes to relax....and in her ex. pen, it's no use really...She just sits....and lies in her tunnel when it's in there. She gets less than a full 1/3 cup of feed daily....but still....sooo pudgy! Lol. :?

PlayingWithSheep011.jpg

I think it's her dewlap in that pic. that makes her look so big! :p

Emily

fatty.jpg

this is an older picture of Bandit. the vet told me i loved her too much and she needed to go on a diet. she is doing well now with her weight. :)

i forgot the rump picture. :)no wonder they have such great jumping capabilities.

DSCN1297.jpg

ok, well the picture is rotated on photobucket but for whatever reason won't show that way on here. oh well, this'll have to do

HA! he's melted!

I've never heard of a lop-eared rex........ is it a velveteen lop? mini-rex size?

No he's not mini, he weighs 10lbs and is over a foot long stretched out. The place I bought him at said he was mix bred with lop eared and rex So I dunno maybe he's considered mutt?!?lol

Oh, I love all the pictures! Plump and plush bunnies!

I love Lily's dewlap - I now say the double chin I have is not fat, it's just a dewlap.:laugh: It sounds better, for some reason.

Denise

Latest posts

Back