Dodge our newest addition

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kat Saint J

Reaction score
Dodge

EJ-0138.jpg

EJ-0137.jpg

EJ-0135.jpg

The vet gave him a clean bill of health and cut his nails and said he looked healthy

He is on quaritine for 1 weeks but he is doing good so far.

And will get fixed in May

Oh bye the way he is dodge and my other boy is chevy lol

I wish I could take one more and name her ford lol But no 2 is enough for me for a very long time I am happy

Congrats! Aww, I am seeing more of this color pattern this year, it's weird. Haha, like Reecies Peecies:p. I think there are about 3 or 4 of you now with these colored buns:biggrin2:. Sayuri (Just changed names), Orchid and you (Dodge!):D

More of a question

Can two males in tacked get along chevy is going in on the fourth But he will be off courtine on the 2 if all goes well can they meat and how should I do it

Just wondering

Thanks I tried to find it on the forum but no luck if you could point me in the right direction

There are two rabbits I really want. An all white holland lop, and one just like Dodge. I love his coloring to bits! It reminds me of chocolate chip cookie dough icecream, hehe.

Congrats on your new addition!

It's a good thing Texas is far away from me cause I would have to bunny nap Dodge, he is adorable! I love his markings :biggrin2:

XxMontanaxX wrote:
There are two rabbits I really want.  An all white holland lop, and one just like Dodge.  I love his coloring to bits!  It reminds me of chocolate chip cookie dough icecream, hehe.

Congrats on your new addition!

It's a little far for you to travel but I just met the most beautiful looking white holland lop baby she was so beautiful I almost stole her!

What is the best brush to use I found so many his hair is short exept for on his ears it is long almost like pig tails

So I need to brush that he came with a brush but he hates it for whatever reason

His ears are not really long but they touch the floor when he is laying down

The are a little bigger then chevys but they hang

he is a European Loppy eared anymore than that I need to find out

He was bought at pet co cause he was cute he sat in his cage his whole life he is only 9 months so the rest of his life will be much better

My vet did say he was healthy I laid on the floor today and it took him 1 hour to evan come near me so it will be a long proccess I feel so sorry for this poor baby

He is so cute! My aunt lives near you; I might enroll her to help me bunnynap. Are these pictures from your house or were they taken at the pet store? If that's what he's in now, I have a suggestion: take out the wood chips. They're not very good for the bun, first of all, and secondly it will make litter training a whole lot easier if they're not there. Not to mention it'll be a whole lot easier to clean up after the beautiful boy if there's no messy shavings. c:

Very cute bunny! Congratulations on your new addition!, but rabbits are like Lays potato chips, you just can't stop at one, two, three...:biggrin2:

Thanks for the replies

Why is the pine bad in there cages I could not let them lay on the plastic

They are out during the day but at night that would be mean right

Pine bedding that is not kiln dried contains oils that are toxic to rabbits.

I place a piece of carpet in some of my buns cage to lay on instead of the plastic bottom and I replace it every so often when it gets worn..

Latest posts

Back