Do you have Rabbittude?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL! Here are the ones I have...

You rush home because you don't want your rabbit to get mad that you are late.

You always want rabbits in your life. Whatever else they may be, they are never boring.

You belong to online rabbit groups so that you always have someone to talk to about your rabbit.
You are a true bunny slave. You love your rabbit, rabbittude and all. Everything your rabbit does is just too cute.

hehe :D

He he he... Heres what I do,

You thump at your rabbits to let them know you are mad.

You have started to think like your rabbit.

If someone mentions hairy buns, you picture Angora rabbits.

You have real rabbits, stuffed rabbits(a toy that is) , rabbit figurines, rabbit photos and art, rabbit sweatshirts and t-shirts, rabbit doormats, and … well you get the picture.

You can identify what your rabbit is chewing by the sound.

You know that a binky is one of the cutest rabbit moves of all.

You carry pictures of your rabbit in your purse / wallet.

You always want rabbits in your life. Whatever else they may be, they are never boring.

You love bunny slippers, especially the real ones who fall asleep on your feet.

You belong to online rabbit groups so that you always have someone to talk to about your rabbit

Everyone knows you have a rabbit.

You tooth purr to let your rabbit know you are pleased with the bunny kisses. (Yes I have done that)

Now you get snuggle bunnies with real bunnies.

Wow now that I look over this... I'm bit over board....:embarrassed:

Oh well,

-TK :biggrin2:

Bunnys_rule63 wrote:
Hmm...how about

You run about the garden jumping in the air so that your buns will copy you and start doing binkies.:D

...Not thatI've ever done that!:embarrassed::rofl:
I've done that!! Although it doesn't work for me.

You can identify the object the bunny is chewing by the sound.

hee hee - do that all the time

"Cardboard - okay....Coroplast - not bad - okay....paper - okay....grass mat - okay

Books! - PENNY!!! NO!

Wood baseboard! - SNUGGY!!! NO!"

TK Bunnies wrote:
Bunnys_rule63 wrote:
Hmm...how about

You run about the garden jumping in the air so that your buns will copy you and start doing binkies.:D

...Not thatI've ever done that!:embarrassed::rofl:
I've done that!! Although it doesn't work for me.
Wow that sounds just like me! .... It doesn't work.... :biggrin2:

These are my signs :)

You have a dedicated set of rabbit clothes that you are embarrassed to be seen in, because of all the “bunny holes”. -All of them made by Milly :)

You belong to online rabbit groups so that you always have someone to talk to about your rabbit.

You are a true bunny slave. You love your rabbit, rabbittude and all. Everything your rabbit does is just too cute.

Here are mine...

You have started to think like your rabbit.

If someone mentions hairy buns, you picture Angora rabbits. (Not Angoras, Lion heads!)

You know that a binky is one of the cutest rabbit moves of all.

Snuggys Mom wrote:
You can identify the object the bunny is chewing by the sound.

hee hee - do that all the time

"Cardboard - okay....Coroplast - not bad - okay....paper - okay....grass mat - okay

Books! - PENNY!!! NO!

Wood baseboard! - SNUGGY!!! NO!"

Dog's wagging tail..DEEA NO! My Flemish baby seems to LOVE Simon's ( Cocker Spaniel) little wagging nub.

~Sealy

yes to all of the above, plus....

you "chin" your bunnies so they know how much you love them

you can't wait to get home to see them, regardless of how long you've been away

you think twice, or three, or four times before you agree to go on vacation, because, even though you have an awesome bunny-sitter, you just can't be completely comfortable when you're away from them

you talk to them (no biggie), but you're almost always sure of the answers they give!

you can't imagine life without them, and you don't want to remember when they weren't your forever bunnies

These apply to me!

You thump at your rabbits to let them know you are mad.
You have real rabbits, stuffed rabbits, rabbit figurines, rabbit photos and art, rabbit sweatshirts and t-shirts, rabbit doormats, and … well you get the picture.
You rush home because you don't want your rabbit to get mad that you are late.
Everyone at the photo store knows you as the bunny lady / man.

Those were cute :)

Latest posts

Back