Do you ever feel that you can't catch up?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bo B Bunny wrote:
Ever forget you're logged in and walkaway?

Who...me? (I wish I could make a good bunnie face :p!)

I didn't walk away...I really was logged on for 32 hours the other day...ahem...no... really I was. ;)

Jim

JimD wrote:
Bo B Bunny wrote:
Ever forgetyou're logged in and walkaway?

Who...me? (I wish I could make a good bunnie face :p!)

I didn't walk away...I really was logged on for 32 hours the other day...ahem...no... really I was. ;)

Jim
LOL! I do that stuff all the time! I'll walk in to see Bobecause something on here makes me want to hold him...... then Icompletely forget I'm online!

I agree totally. This board moves so fast andthings are happening everyday. When I first found this site I was on24/7 but since having Caitlyn I found I can go on once a day if I'mlucky. When the computer was down i missed about a months worth ofposts and there were so many new people that I didn't know and so manyold people that had stopped coming on, I had to start all over again.It is hard though as there can be 2 pages of new posts in a day.

It really is a great forum though. At the beginning of the year Ijoined a ferret forum and it is so boring, there has been one postsince I went on 4 days ago. This forum has a personal touch to it andwe are all friends. The good thing is you can be away for ages at atime and then come back and fit in again like you had never left!

Vickie

Awww, babies need the attention :) Glad you manage to pop on and say hi tho :)

This is a terrific board. Maybe bunny people are just nicerthan other people? Cause I think this is as comfortable as you can getonline! It feels like family :)

Stephanie wrote:
On all the posts that is? I've been gone for like a millisecond it seems and already I can't catch up with you people. :p

Yes! I just answered an old post that had been bumped up and didn'teven know it. I'm still trying to get used to all the folks and bunnieshere (so have'nt posted much lately, just read a LOT) but not sure Iever will get caught up to speed! :dude:

Latest posts

Back