Do spayed female rabbits spray?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Squiddy

Reaction score
I recently rescued what I was told a spayed female rabbit, but she often will let a little urine drip out into one spot. She’s also extremely aggressive but I assumed it was just her being a diva, but the more I see her do that the more I’m thinking she wasn’t spayed!

If it it just dripping out while she sits still it may be that she has some incontinence, maybe from a UTI or something similar. I would take her to a vet to be checked over.
Spayed rabbits can still get angry, my rabbit is super sassy. If she had been recently rescued it may be that she is still nervous and unsure of you and surroundings so is lashing out because she is scared. Give her a chance to settle in and don’t overwhelm her or expect too much of her too soon.

If it it just dripping out while she sits still it may be that she has some incontinence, maybe from a UTI or something similar. I would take her to a vet to be checked over.
Spayed rabbits can still get angry, my rabbit is super sassy. If she had been recently rescued it may be that she is still nervous and unsure of you and surroundings so is lashing out because she is scared. Give her a chance to settle in and don’t overwhelm her or expect too much of her too soon.
Thanks! Just called to make a appimment for her.

an exotic dvm can give you the answers you need,-not a cat/dog vet.-many factors at play for behavior,-we humans interpret different-so our approach must be different,-sometimes there are no easy answers,-watch them closely animals do respond to love and caring-if we donot expect too much..sincerely james waller for joseph r cottontail rip

Latest posts

Back