Diana's Zoo

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nov05.jpg

OMG Diana I LOVE this picture. Just look at that face.

Love looking at all your pictures.

Susan:apollo:

YukonDaisy wrote:
Um..... I will have ten furkids and seven finkids.

Daisy, Yannik, Missy, Kagome, Ookpik, Newt, Rocky, Irma, "New Rat", Totoro, Dorie, Dot, Jacob, Sammi, Scoot, Scat aaaaaaaaand Komage!

It's a ton of work! Every time I get done cleaning, I have to start all over again!

Crazy? Yes.

~Diana!

:shock:Holy Moly! That is A LOT of work! Do you get any help?

I guess when we love our babies, we love our babies.:biggrin2:I make clean up a family event with me and my 2 boys! ;)

*jackie

Wow! I know exactly what you are going through with that one! including fosters....7 rabbits, 2 guinea pigs, 5 dogs, 3 cats, 2 kids. A lot of work, but it sure is worth it in the end.

Yay! I'm popular! LOL :biggrin2:

Thanks Sophie, I dunno where Amy is! I'm sure she'll be along, especially when I get my other rattie.

Thanks Susan! I enjoy your pics and blog as well!

Jackie, no I don't get any help. I'm the only human living here, so I have to do it all myself. Plus I work full time to support this animal infatuation of mine, well it seems that's the only reason to work.LOL. I think they're my biggest expense (after rent, of course.) They don't need to be, but I feed them the highest quality food I can and I just like to buy neat things for them. Waste money on stuff for them, if you ask the bf, hehe.

I agree, binkies, it's a lot of work, but worth it! I wish I had my own house, so I could have a few more animals. (And a maid)

~Diana!

I agree w/Tundrakatiebean...it is an addiction! :shock:

Not to long ago, I was singing along the tunes of the "I'm Broke!" song...I stopped getting my nails and hair done to save money. THEN, I got Thumper...and Peaches!!:foreheadsmack:Yup, it is an addiction and I LOVE it!:bunnydance:Though I want more, I willstop there for now before we will all be living in a cardboard box. :wink

Here are some pics of our walk today. It feels really cold, but it's only -15C/6F. Daisy told me she would like to wear her boots next time too, poor old girl. Maaaaan, I wish I had a better camera, almost everything comes out totally blurry unless it's absolutely still. Drives me nuts! Anyways...

cold3.jpg

cold1.jpg

cold2.jpg

Wow...those pics are so very pretty! I don't like snow (well, only if I don't have to be near it:p)...we got a little this weekend here, but WOW, it sure does make for awesome pics! :biggrin2:

Here are somenewer pics of my zoo (with my new camera, w00t!):

First, Daisy May.

daisyparty2.jpg

Enjoying herself during my bday party.

bwdaisy.jpg

In Black and White

000_0014.jpg

"Enough already!"
You can see Yannik's almost decapitated cow in the background. lol

Yannik.

yanbone.jpg

With his new christmas bone.

000_0008.jpg

He doesn't know he's supposed to smile when I shove the camera in his face.

000_0011.jpg

Funniest pic, he's such a sissy, "don't hurt me with that!"

Missy-Poo.

000_0005.jpg

"I wasn't thinking of eating Totoro, what are you talking about??"

Kagome Chan.

000_0010.jpg

Dunno why she looks like a scruffy alley cat here...

000_0013.jpg

On her house.

000_0016.jpg

In her house.

Ookie-Pookie.

000_0012.jpg

"Get my good side!"

000_0017.jpg

Relaxed, they don't mind being in each others cages anymore.

That's all for now!

~Diana

Heeere's Irma!

Irma on my bed, we have to stow away so that nobody eats her.

000_0014_00.jpg

"Ewww, you touched me!" *wash wash wash*

000_0015.jpg

"What's up there?"

000_0018.jpg

"Are you talking to me?"

000_0019.jpg

"Are you going to try and eat me?"

000_0021.jpg

"Are you suuuure?"

Hehe, that's my little rattie girl. She's still alone. :( The pet store did get more rats, but only males. Oh well, she's doing ok for now. Irma has become a little more social, she'll come up to the bars when you talk to her, but she's still quite squirmy when I hold her. I hope she starts to put weight on soon, she looks so scrawny.

Well, I better get to bed! Keep watch for more pics!

~Diana

Here is a new video of Dorie, Dot, Jacob & Sammi. It's with the new camera, so you can actually see them clearly. And you can see Scat! (One of the algae eaters.) It's too bad youtube made it so dark, though, you can hardly see Sammi. I'll have to take another one when it's daylight out.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xCzHuvfdEg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xCzHuvfdEg[/ame]

Latest posts

Back