Diana's Zoo

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:hello YukonDaisy (Diane) and :welcome1to RO.

Hope you enjoy it here,you'll find the best adviceand the Very Nicest Peopleanywhere Right Here that arewilling to jump right in and help whenever you need it.

Keep Posting! :wink

Ookpik is Gorgeous, I really love his Color. How do you Pronounce his name correctly? :dunno:

MikeE.

"Tell Me,I'll Forget"
"Show Me,I'll Remember"
"Involve Me,I'll Understand"

Thanks for the welcome Mike! I will try to keep posting, and get some more pictures up! We just moved Ookpik into her new cage that my bf built for her, she's really enjoying it!Ookpik is pronounced just how it's written ook-pik, it means owl.

Here are some new pictures! Ookpik is all settled into her new homemade cage. She seems to enjoy it. Things are going pretty good for us, she's pretty much litter trained, and I can't believe how much she eats! Well, I'll just post the pics then I'm off to bed. The picture of the cage is at a weird angle, it's not as tall and skinny as it looks here. (Click for thefull view)

~Diana

Hi everyone,

Just an update on me and Ookpik. We're doing well.Ookpik is litter trained now,so I let her out for free runs, she loves it! She's not scared of anything, and likes to terrorize the cats. She'll just run up and sniff at whoever's in her way. The other animals don't know what to think ofher! Here are some pics:

Dead Bunny Flop!

Kagome running away!

Ookpik packaging herself up.

Having a wash above the heat vent.

~Diana & Ookpik

I decided to introduce the rest of the family:

Here's Daisy, my 12 year old Australian Cattle Dog

Here's Yannik, 9 month old Australian Cattle Dog Mutt

Here's Missy,4 or5 year old kitty (she was a stray)

Here's Missy's daughter, Kagome, she'll be two in March

Here's Totoro, a SableBanded Syrian Hammie!

Here are the Goldfish, Dorie, Dot & Jacob

I also have a Betta named Tiny Tim, but no pics yet!

~Diana & Ookpik

Cute cute cute!! I just love all your furbabies...they're adorable!

Your Ookpik looks JUST like a floppy eared version of myMaisie! Cute! Which means he looks just like herdaddy...which is neat!

I love that you've got all those pictures. :)

Ookpik is adorable!! I just love her coloring :inlove:

And the rest of the gang are all wonderful! You certainly have a zoo on your hands. How fun!

Thanks everyone! Having a zoo is fun! But I think I've reach capacity now.

maherwoman wrote:
Oops...eek...I just realized I called Ookpik "he"...sorry 'bout that! :shock:

Don't worry about it! Lots of people seem torefer to her as a he. I'll have to got check outMaisie!

Bangbang would like to tell Ookpik that's she is a very good looking bunny :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:
I'm amazed by how similar they look, and the colouring is exactly thesame as Bangbang! Her bellys white, her tail that dark bluey colourwith white underneath too!!!
Ookpik is definetly more feminine looking then poor Bangers, everyonethinks she a boy and she too is overly confident!! I was amazed, ithought rabbits were shy and timid and Bangbang too runs up to otheranimals, and gets into everything!!
How much does Ookpik weight?
She's just so cute :inlove::bestwishes:

Here's some new pics of Ookpikchecking some new things I bought her. Her checking out ahouse I bought for the cats (that they don't bother with) and her newgrass mat, also one of her in her litter box. (hehe)

~Diana & Ookpik

Hello! Here are somenew pictures of my girl. She's going in to be spayed onfriday, wish her luck and a speedy recovery! She's doingwell, nicely settled in now, I'd say. Although she's beenhaving issues with my cat Kagome, as in trying to hump her... alot! I think it's just territorial/dominant behaviour becauseKagome went inside her cage. It hasn't happened again becausethe cats stay in the basement now (by their choice, not mine), onaccount of there's a new dog in the family! Her name isCharlie's Angel and used to belong to my sister and her family, but Iguess they got tired of her, cause now she lives with me,oy!

Howit all began...

Thestalking begins...

Yanniktries bravely to defend poor Kagome...

ButOokpik breaks through!
There'sno escape! (both Kagome & Ookpik are in there)

And then it gets kinda inappropriate to post here... so...

Justrelaxing after making a mess...

Cleaningher face...

"I disapprove of you taking a picture of my facewashing"

Morewashing...

Someeating...

"I SAID I disapprove of you taking my picture!"

Now some dogs...

Yannikand new dog Charlie on the other side of the gate.Charlie's a little rotter, and like to chase small furries, Yannik'sthere cause he just happened to be on the other side when I putthe gate up (he's very sweet and gets along with everyone).C'est la vie!
Daisykeeping an eye on things, she's theenforcer of rules andprotector of little ones. Seriously, she's the best dog tohave around to teach others the ropes.

Nowsome cats...

Havinga bite to eat
Missyin the dinning room (I have better furniture now)

See?Ahhh! Charlie's a ghost!

And last but not least, Tiny Tim the Betta!

As always click for full view. TTFN!

~Diana & Ookpik

I loved looking at all your lovely pictures!

Ookpik sure is a very pretty little girl :inlove:

All the best for Friday!,i'm sure Ookpik will do just fine

Let us know how she goes!

cheryl

Thanks Cheryl! I'll be sure to keep you guys posted.

And I forgot to mention, I found a source for Oxbowfood... in Vancouver :?. I have to pay $100 for a 50 lb bagplus the shipping! At least I'll get staff discount on theshipping. But there's nowhere in town to find decent rabbitpellets, so no choice really!

~Diana & Ookpik

Latest posts

Back