Diana's Zoo

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone!

Sylvie, yes you can hold and cuddle them. If they're tame they will lay their quills flat. Rocky is not one of those hedgehogs. lol

Katie, our snow lasted about five days! It's mostly all gone now but it's getting cold again so it'll probably be back soon.

More pics coming up!

Here are my kitties. Missy and Kagome, in case you forgot...

Here's Missy looking out the window.

missysees1.jpg

missysees2.jpg

missysees3.jpg

Look at my pretty face.

missysees4.jpg

Look at my pretty profile.
Ah Missy, everything about you is pretty!

missysees5.jpg

Here's Kagome with Yannik.

gome1.jpg

gome2.jpg

Why must you disturb me with that thing?

gome3.jpg

Do you have treats for me?

gome4.jpg

What if I sit nicely like this? No? Fine then.

gome5.jpg

Grooming the baby Yannik.

gome6.jpg

gome7.jpg

gome8.jpg

Staring at Ookpik, who's making a racket drinking water.

This is Missy eating.
missyeats.jpg

Here are my doggers, Daisy and Yannik.

sleeping.jpg

Yoohoo! Puppykins!
Leave me alone, I'm sleeping.

iseeyou.jpg

I see you, rabbit.

itch.jpg

Ahhhhh! Itch!

notlooking.jpg

I'm not looking...

notlooking2.jpg

I'm not looking, either!

happydaisy.jpg

Happy Daisy.

And finally here are my Bunny-Bunnies.

newtbox.jpg

Mmmm, hay!

pikdish.jpg

Keeping her pellets warm? Trying to hatch them?

newtcute.jpg

Hello mother, what have you brought me?

newtcute2.jpg

Ookpik? Did you get any treats yet?

ignore.jpg

Contently ignoring each other.

newtbutt.jpg

Newt's butt. hehe

newtliving.jpg

Newt having a run around the living room.

ooklaying.jpg

Ookpik relaxing out in the living room. (At a separate time, of course.)

ooklaying2.jpg

Same.

cutenewt.jpg

Look at that cute face!

cutenewt2.jpg

Who me? :blushan:

Now it's time for me to do some:sweepand some :vacuum:

And the bf took his camera back, so no more good pics for a while!

YukonDaisy wrote:
Katie, our snow lasted about five days! It's mostly all gone now but it's getting cold again so it'll probably be back soon.

I cursed myself! Woke up this morning to snow!!!!!! It's not going to last, though. But we always have keeper snow by Halloween.

YukonDaisy wrote:
YukonDaisy wrote:

I cursed myself! Woke up this morning to snow!!!!!! It's not going to last, though. But we always have keeper snow by Halloween.
We got some snow this morning too! It didn't last the whole day, but I can almost guarantee that it will be all ice tomorrow. People seem to have forgotten how to drive all of a sudden! There were a couple really bad accidents today...

Finally caught up on your blog! The piccies of rocky were awesome although i was slighly scared of those teeth....
All the creatures are looking wonderful :)Hopefully Ooki and Newt will be snoozing buddies soon;)

Thanks Lara!

My, my, we've fallen all the way onto page three! Here are newer pics. Actually they're a few weeks old, I just discovered my camera was full when I went to use it today. Bad, I know!

newtdrink.jpg

Newt having a drink.

newteating.jpg

Newt sitting by his dish.

newtookcage.jpg

Newt in Ookpik's cage! :shock:

newtresting.jpg

pen.jpg

Newts new jute mat, he likes it much better than the plain lino.

That's all for rabbit pics, none of Ookpik :(
I gave them some apple tonight for the first time. Pik freaking loved it! She didn't even touch the rest of her salad until she had uncovered all the apple. Newt on the other hand, threw his out of his dish while he was eating lettuce. That boy loves his romaine, Ookpik is a junkfood junkie. Newt did eat the apple as dessert, though!

nest.jpg

Here's Totoro's wonky nest, that's not how igloo's work, dear!

totorowheel.jpg

In her wheel.

totorowheel2.jpg

And again.

sleepin.jpg

Three sleeping beauties, Yannik, Missy and Kagome.

Earlier this week somebody dumped a very young puppy in our yard near the other lady's apartment. The vet guessed she is about 4-8 weeks, we think she's about 7. She appears to be part lab, but is really fuzzy and I think her ears will prick, so who know's what's all mixed in her. She's very sweet and good tempered, why anyone would dump her is beyond me. Bylaw, the shelter and vets have been notified, but it seems no one is searching for her. So my neighbour is keeping her and I get to babysit her once in a while. Her name is Cleo and here she is:

babycleo.jpg

babycleo2.jpg

Introducing...

Irma,my little rattie girl! She's so cute and curious. and she likes to pee on people.
She's a double rex, if that is the correct term. She looks bald, but does have very short fur.
I know rats need to be in pairs, but we only have one pet store here and they only had her for sale. I'll get her a cage mate in the near future.
She's in a little cage for now, and it's still plain, hopefully she'll be ok with that for a few days.
I have a large bird cagefor her and a friend to move into later on. Thebird cage is going to be a big job to clean, so I'll probably do that on the weekend.
I also have fabric to make her some hammocks, I bought fleece and faux sheep skin. I saw a nifty one that was kinda covered so it was like a cave, I'm going to try and make one like that. Wish me luck!

Here's a video:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5NChGn18LU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5NChGn18LU[/ame]

Pictures didn't turn out so well, she moves too much. I'll have to get Dan's camera to take some nice pics of her.

firstday1.jpg

Still in the box...

firstday2.jpg

Eating some dogfood, she freaking loved it!

firstday3.jpg

spy.jpg

A spy!

~Diana

Here is my seldom seen betta. I renamed him Komage, he needed something more dignified. I only called him Tiny Tim because he looked sickly and weak in his death-cup when I got him. I gave him that hollow log (the one that scaled Dot) for a hideout. I just learned betta's liked hideouts from this great fish forum I recently joined.

Anyways, here's a video:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAmDIgwZwjY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAmDIgwZwjY[/ame]

And some pics:

komage1.jpg

komage2.jpg

komage3.jpg

~Diana

nov01.jpg

*munch munch*

Ok, so I switched the rabbit's cages. Newt was like "wheeee! I'm in Pik's cage!" Ookpik was *livid* especially when she saw Newt in HER cage.
It's been a few days now and things have settled down, time to switch them again! Actually they say you should switch them every night so they lose the territorialness. But I'm lazy like that...

Here are pics:

nov02.jpg

Mad Ookpik...

nov03.jpg

She kept beating up that basket, lol

nov04.jpg

Stomping around...

nov05.jpg

"I HATE YOU"

nov06.jpg

Later after she settled down.
"I feel so exposed!"

nov07.jpg

Har Har!

~Diana

They are both SO adorable!

So are all of you animals. Your fish is very handsome :D.

Oh and wait till Amy (undergunfire) see's Irma, haha!

Very nice pictures of some adorable little critters =]

Thanks Sylvie! LOL, I know Amy will probably love Irma! I'm probably going to get her a friend on saturday. I just wish she'd stop pooping on me! :grumpy:LOL

~Diana

So I took a page from your book and switched Thumper and Peaches cage last night. Boy does she want OUT! :shock:

Wow...how many fur babies do you have...and water babies! You've got quite the full house! No wonder you are too tired to switch the buns cages. I'm tired with my two!

Um..... I will have ten furkids and seven finkids.

Daisy, Yannik, Missy, Kagome, Ookpik, Newt, Rocky, Irma, "New Rat", Totoro, Dorie, Dot, Jacob, Sammi, Scoot, Scat aaaaaaaaand Komage!

It's a ton of work! Every time I get done cleaning, I have to start all over again!

Crazy? Yes.

~Diana!

Latest posts

Back