Devon and Amber's Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha, my bunny likes to do that too. Sometimesshe moves the food bowl to wherever is convenient to her.Cute bun you have.

BUnnyDude!! SHAME ON YOU for taking so long to post new pictures of Devon and Amber!!

It totallly blew my mind when I saw how big Devon has gotten!! How much does he weigh??

LOL and you gotta love the multi-tasking ... Freddy usually takes his toys in the litterbox with him !

FreddysMom wrote:
It totallly blew my mind when I saw how big Devon hasgotten!! How much does he weigh??
I think he is around 4 pounds. It's hard for me to believe that he is already 7 months old!

Here are some pictures of Devon in his box. Heis actually in it right now as I type. I thought it was awfully cute,and wanted to share.

I just took these a few minutes ago. I thoughtthey were really cute! I recently bought a bag of oat hay, and theyabsolutely love it. Here you can see Devon reaching for some.

"I swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth... well, maybe"

Funny, I was just thinking about that this morning. I'll try and take some in the next couple of days.

Okay, I promised pictures, so here are two that I took last night. More are on their way in the next couple of days.

Amber enjoying a salad:

Devon always has a hard time eating the baby carrots, so my sister devised an interesting system:

Latest posts

Back