Devon and Amber's Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great news to hear that Devon is adjusting very well. :love:

Those pictures are awesome. More please?!

~Katy

FreddysMom wrote:
i say we make our own breed for them.. "beautiful mutts" lol
Exactly!

Oh, and Emmy-webby, don't fear. More pictures are on the way!

This isn't a picture, but I just had to share.Both of the bunnies have been in unbelievalby good moods over the pastcouple of days. Especially Devon, if I lean down and say, "give mekisses" he gives me a big lick on the face! And Amber, she'll just sitin your lap and cuddle for a very long time.

Bunnydude:dude:

The other day, both bunnies were in my sister's room. I think they made a new friend.

Devon and Amber are such beauties.

:inlove:

I love the spots on Devon's face. ;)
It reminds me of Emmy's spots, BTW.

Katy

I like the Beautiful Mutts title too... yep usthat have them need a group...even more so now cuz I have a new set ofMUTTY MUTTS lol

Dude... your babies are soooo sweet.... Devon looks like GrouchoMarx.... I know, I know, ....WHO???? .... nevermind amshowing my age!

Susan

Yesterday Amber made an escape that makes for quite a funny story.

Okay, so I was downstairs and I heard this clashing noise. I hear thesealot and it is usually just the bunnies moving their toys around. But Ihave made it a habit to check those noises out... just in case. Well Igo upstairs to find Amber out of her cage.:shock: I'm standing their indisbelief because her cage was still latched shut. Evidently shesqueezed out the door (l'il stinker!). To make this more funny /amazing, I find her quietly sitting just outside her cage on top of theA/C vent (her favorite place in the whole world). Meanwhile, mysister's door (Amber is in my sister's room) is WIDE open. She couldhave gone anywhere or gotten into all sorts of trouble, but instead sheis quitely laying down.

It goes without saying that Amber's cage now resembles Fort Knox.

Wow! Its been forever since I last updated. Well here are some pictures that I took recently.

Here is Amber romping around in the hay box:

Latest posts

Back