Detergent

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!!! New FG Mom here. Which detergent do you use that’s sensitive to wash your bunnies fleece throws in? Thanks In advance

My bunnies dosen’t chew but I use an environment friendly and for sensitive skin washing detergent with no smell. But my bunnies don’t chew their blankets, so don’t know if it’s safe for them.

I don’t think we have the same brands, but I often go after things that are good for the enviroment and no smell for the bunnies. They don’t react at least when I wash their blankets.

My mum washes the bun's fleeces and rugs and whatnot soft stuff just as she woukd with any other laundry. If it has a fragnance enhancer i just let the blankies fluff in the wind for a few days until that "clean stuff smell" is gone to my nose.
Neither of my buns chewed the fleece eitherso i don't know about that but as said above, natural components smell-not stuff will be the safest!

Hi 👋 guys if you're looking for a Great YouTube channel Lennon the Bunny is great she and her bunny Lennon are great Rabbit advocates just a suggestion 😊😀😘🐰💖
This is your 3rd recommendation for these videos in just about as many minutes. I think everyone here on RO is already aware of her videos (from even before you joined). No need to keep posting about them. :)

I'm a big fan of Method detergents or 7th generation... As a bunny owner I can't bring myself to use products ever tested on animals (which rabbits are often the main test subjects), and these two are cruelty-free. I also had an allergic reaction to free and clear, which has to be a total anomaly :), but I've found the scents in the other two to not be overpowering for me or the buns, are mostly natural and fantastic at getting laundry clean.

I'm a big fan of Method detergents or 7th generation... As a bunny owner I can't bring myself to use products ever tested on animals (which rabbits are often the main test subjects), and these two are cruelty-free. I also had an allergic reaction to free and clear, which has to be a total anomaly :), but I've found the scents in the other two to not be overpowering for me or the buns, are mostly natural and fantastic at getting laundry clean.
Thank you

I use my regular detergent, gain. Wash and dry it and never had any problems.

Back