despicable actions

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh... This would be enough for me to disown someone (at least for a good while), honestly. I know that sounds dramatic but what your BIL did shows an extreme lack of basic respect for you as a person and a total disregard for the health of your rabbits. I really would not give him any of the babies. What kind of bunny parent will he make when he purposefully endangered the health of your rabbits? Plus, I don't think people should be rewarded for unacceptable behavior. How utterly awful.

Best of luck to you and your bunnies! I'm sorry you are going through this. I hope everyone and bun comes out of this well.

Last edited:
Throw your arm back and slap that man across the face(maybe he'll learn his lesson that way!)

No babies yet. I guess she was just positionally unconfortable. I gave her some cuddles and kisses this morning.

I spoke to a breeder today about buttercups behavior last night. Apparently they often behave that way a week before kindling. If anything unfortunate happens i will come at him full force. I am not one to turn an animal away. Even if i didnt ask for baby bunnies i will love them immensely.

Put a lock on your door knob so he doesn't try to take one of the kits. I feel like he'd do something stupid that'd make one sick/injured.

I think the time is near for buttercup. She is currently building her nest. Quite frantically it sppears. I must admit i am very excited to see little baby bunnies. When she has them i will post a few pictures. I pray all goes well.

Buttercup is pulling fur now so far 6 mouthfuls. Her mom hasnt shown any nesting yet. I am in awe watching her. How she knows just what to do.

This is just so exciting, I hope everything goes well for her and would love to see pics of the babies.

I hope all goes well and smoothly and you can find lovely homes for the babies. Such a difficult situation having to live with him. I would also say to get them spayed/neutered as soon as you can to make sure they are safe if moving away from him isnt an option. If you dont give him a baby then he will probably do it again. Have you spoken to him about it? Let us know how the buns are going xox

this is just...wow, its beyond despicable, its downright disgusting behavior, I mean, you BIL is an adult, he should know that with such an action comes consequences, and these consequences could be fatal to both of your females, and all of the kits :(

a former friend of mine tried something similar with one of my rat does, and i'm not kidding, i went ballistic on his ass and made it very clear, don't ever touch my animals again

how are they doing ??

Latest posts

Back