Demon Bunny Wash and Sweety Pie Zoey

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:hug:Thanks, Stan. I think it's just the stress of school and then being the 'good bunny mom' and whatever elsethat's getting to me. I was thinking about splitting the downstairs bathroom in half and having them live down there for a while to see how they do.

I started a thread asking for bonding advice (we just had another fight) http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=34718&forum_id=1I would appreciate any advice that you have.

Here are some Wash pictures from a while ago, I never got around to posting them.

IMG_1726.jpg

IMG_1735.jpg

IMG_1752.jpg

IMG_1773.jpg

IMG_1782.jpg

IMG_1789.jpg

IMG_1801.jpg

Lovely photos on your Flickr account. My favorites are the flowers and the white horsie :hearts

I wish I had some bonding advice to give but I've never tried bonding bunnies before :?. I know that there are lots of people on this forum who will have good advice for you though. Hang in there! :)

Haley wrote:
Also, gorgeous photos!Are thosetaken with your Canon? They are beautiful!

Yup, that's my canon on the manual mode, now that I know what I'm doing somewhat :p

Wash says his love is only equal to the amount of papaya he recieves fromthe person and so far I'm still at the top - he thinks you have potential though!

Oh look at that pretty boy! I just love him!
Give it time, I think Wash and Zoey will be fine.

Did you see Zoey was the Mystery bun the other day?

Katie, I think your bunnies are getting cuter all the time! I just love them. Hopefully they'll figure out that they love each other and are inseparable soon! I can't wait to meet them :biggrin2: What size carrier do you think would fit them most comfortably for the drive back to Fairbanks?

lol, you're right! I do have a curmudgeon! But only a bunny curmudgeon, she loves people.

It's snowing again :grumpy:I want spring now please!!! My toes are tired of being in boots, they cry out for flip-flops!

Katie, Paul and I will be in Anchorage from Saturday, April 19 until Tuesday, April 22nd! We'll be on the road on Saturdan and Tuesday, but we'd love to meet you! Also, do you have any recommendations for a good vet in the Anchorage area in case Monroe needs to see the vet while we're there?

SnowyShiloh wrote:
Katie, Paul and I will be in Anchorage from Saturday, April 19 until Tuesday, April 22nd! We'll be on the road on Saturdan and Tuesday, but we'd love to meet you! Also, do you have any recommendations for a good vet in the Anchorage area in case Monroe needs to see the vet while we're there?

Maybe we could go out for lunch on Monday...my mondays are pretty busy because of school.

My favorite vet is Dr. Seeba at Diamond Animal Hospitle and it's open 24/7 it's on tudor past the good donut shop :p

TinysMom wrote:
Just out of curiousity - is the Greek Corner still around? I forget the name of the street its on....but I can remember how to get there (that's bad).

I miss Anchorage so much....
:ponder:I'm not sure, I'll ask my boyfriend - he knows the town better than I do.

Thanks, Katie! We could meet you on Sunday too if that works better! I'm excited :biggrin2: And is it bad that I knew which donut shop you were talking about even though I've only been to Anchorage once? I asked Paul if the place we got donuts from was on Tudor, and indeed it is!

SnowyShiloh wrote:
Thanks, Katie! We could meet you on Sunday too if that works better! I'm excited :biggrin2: And is it bad that I knew which donut shop you were talking about even though I've only been to Anchorage once? I asked Paul if the place we got donuts from was on Tudor, and indeed it is!

lol, I wasn't thinking fully when I responded, you should feel free to pop by my house anytime on Sunday (afternoon would be better though). I'm looking forward to seeing you!

Golden Donuts is the BEST donuts ever, their cream cheese danish is fantastic and they are open 24 hours :biggrin2:

Katie, you need to come to Michigan and bring Wash with you..I'll send you home with a more suitable bachelor for Zoey ;):p

Haley wrote:
Katie, you need to come to Michigan and bring Wash with you..I'll send you home with a more suitable bachelor for Zoey ;):p
lol, maybe you need to come to Alaska with max and basil and you can go home a little lighter :biggrin2:

Back