Dante's Picture Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mambo101

Reaction score
Here he is with Amanda holding him:

IM000722.jpg

IM000723.jpg

Romping on my bed:

IM000724.jpg

IM000725.jpg

IM000731a.jpg

Oh, I am totally in love with him. He is such a cutie. I want one! Is his fur amazing? It looks so soft.

I absolutely have to stop by and see him when I'm in town. I can't wait!

Jen

Actually, he's been the perfect bunny so far. He doesn't fight me when I pick him up out of his cage to hold and pet him. He's also been doing very well with his litter training so far. He's been peeing all the time in his litter tray and about 95% of his coco puffs have been in the tray. So far so good. :p

Oh wow - he is so adorable. I bet he brings you lots of joy and keeps you hopping! (Pun intended).

I definitely want to watch him as he grows up.... he's adorable.

Peg

IM000725.jpg

:shock2:

Can you NOT say that this is the cutest face you've ever seen?! Look at this baby! He's so adorable! I just want to squeeze him. -hugs- He looks such like an angel.  More more pictures, pretty please? I could never get enough of Dante. Give him a big squeeze for me when he's out?

:kiss:

- Katy

More photos will come this weekend. I need to rabbit proof my room first. I'm gonna build a portable run for him with NIC cube sections and zip ties this weekend. Till then his freedom time is just hopping around on my futon. I gotta keep a close eye on him so he doesn't hop into the guinea pigs cage during freedom time.

Latest posts

Back