Dante's Picture Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mambo101 wrote:
I know you are probably all getting tired of the bunny on the futon photos, but here are some more I took today.

IM000743.jpg
Never! How could you get bored looking at him?:sunshine:

I just built Dante' a portable run with the NIC cube sections. He loves it. He was doing binkies and bunny 500's. I'll post some photos of him in the run later this week.

He really is a beautiful bunny. He has some features like the apple cheeks, like the flemish and a beautiful golden coat like the pals. Two of my favorite breeds, but in a little package! ;)

Raspberry

He is too cute! What an adorable little baby. Watch out, it won't be long before he can jump that 1 square run! LOL

Jen

I got the pleasure of meeting Dante today.  He's just a real sweetheart. He's so beautiful and his fur is amazing! It is so soft. He's a big love, loves pets and will cuddle some. Didn't want his nails cut, but at least he didn't cry like the crazy piggy... I think my nail cutting days would have been over if I'd had a bunny scream. All in all, he is a great little guy! 

:love:

Jen

I know Dante is still little, but I swear it really looks like he is filling out (not fat.. more like tough boy muscles :)).. are mini-satins a stocky breed? or supposed to be dainty?

Latest posts

Back