Dajeti2

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tina asked me to post this through Jeramy ,

She tripped over some boots that got left laying inthe wrong place and has injured her knee to thepoint where she cant get up and get tothe computer , She has had problems with this kneein the past and the Ligament never healedright and now another Injury has made it worse , Iam tryingto talk her into going to the ERtonight and having it lookedat. stubborn broad geesh .

She is going to be sidelinedand off line for a little while , at least until itheals enough to be able to get to the computer .Could everyone please say a prayer for a speedyrecovery ? Thanks Everyone .

:grown: Dogarn Boots! :X

Trying to talk her into going to the ER, gypsy, is like trying to talk you to go to the doctor when you're in trouble.

Hope she's keeping it on ice.

You know we'll be sending out prayers and thoughts from here.

-Carolyn

Prayers for a quick recovery...

EOcross.gif

~Emily and the Fuzzbutts~

Gypsy, tell her she has to go to the ER, I hatethe hospital too but they have some excellent painkillersthere! LOL :D Hope she gets better soon, we are all praying for her.

:pray:

Gypsy, i hope you can convince her to go to the ER. or at least to herfamily doctor soon. i know how she feels though, i hate hospitals.

I have had my share of knee problems but neverhad surgery even though it was sugested. With that type ofinjury, she needs to have it looked at and fixed. If notitwill just get worse to where it may not be able to be repaired.

ed

prayres 4 tina she is one of the bunch of people that make me feel welcome in the chat room:pray:

:pray: Sending prayers for Tina.

I have had bad knee problems at times so I really feel for her.

Hope she feels better soon!!

Oh no...poor Tina...:(I do hope shegoes to the ER, or manages to see a doctor soon, just to make surethere is nothing that needs to be corrected. I'll definitely add myprayers for a speedy recovery.

Feel better soon, Tina...here's a hug for you:

bearshug.gif

Thanks for letting everyone know, Gypsy...

:pray:

Wow Tina,

Really sorry to hear about your knee. I hope that you are notin a lot of pain. Geesh, take Gypsy's advice and GO SEE ADOCTOR! If not tonight, tomorrow then. Hoping for aspeedy recovery!

Sharon

Gypsy how is our Tina doing. Has she gone to theER to have it looked at. I am worried about her. If she does not getthat looked at that my require surgery she will have alot of problemsin the future.

Latest posts

Back