Dajeti2

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tina! if you are able to get to the computer andread this .. GET TO THE ER RIGHT NOW ...or when I come to VA i willmake Freddy give you the butt!

I will be praying for a speedy and painless recovery!

Praying that you feel better and that you'll do what's best for you, and your two legged and four legged family...
They need you! Think of them! God Bless

Oh Tina, Tina, Tina....I really hope you gotyourself to the ER!! I don't want to have to call and lectureyou about this, but I will if I have to.

Lots of Love and Prayers,

Jen and the Critter Crew

When I talkked to Tina last night ,she said she was heading to the ER this morning .soooo time will tell if she does or not ,

and Miss Carolyn Im notstubborn I am cheap theres a difference , cant justifyspending good money to have some DR tell me what Ialready knew , and then have to pay toargue with him or her .

Ouch! That hurts justthinking about it. Tina, I hope you will see the doc and getthat knee taken care of. Sending you lots of good wishes toget better quick!

This morning, we went to the hospitaland they said she tore the ligament, She has to wear a immobilizer, andshe says it is great fun to wear it for a week. They also said that themuscle is swelling and it is putting pressure on the ligament.

jeremy

P.S. mom you are in my prayers.Sending lots of love:kiss::pray:

Oh Jer I am so glad your mom went in to get itchecked. Ouch that got to hurt though. give your mom some hugs and loveon the way. Micheal/MH says get well soon also give her some bunnykissies from him as well.

Dajeti2 says 'Thank you'. She isthinkingabout getting a labtop.

She wishes she can geton the computer and type thank you herself.

jeremy

That Stinks, Tina.

That must hurt like mad.

:pray:

Love,
-Carolyn

Back