Daisy, Rascal, Suzi and Roscoe

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0971.jpg

IMG_0970.jpg

Rascal asleep with his foot in Daisy's face :inlove:Too Cute!
IMG_0972.jpg

Awww :bunnyheart So Sweet!
IMG_0973.jpg

:inlove:My butter Ball Suzi ;)Thats what I call her. She's the sweetest bunny. She's so much bigger than Roscoe. They're my special buns.
IMG_0974.jpg

^^ My handsum bun Roscoe.
IMG_0975.jpg

IMG_0976.jpg

^^ Look at my babies :hearts
IMG_0977.jpg

Aww lovely pictures April...such precious little bunnies..i love the picture of Rascal with his foot in Daisys face..so cute....i just love watching my bunnies sleeping.

cheryl wrote:
Aww lovely pictures April...such precious little bunnies..i love the picture of Rascal with his foot in Daisys face..so cute....i just love watching my bunnies sleeping.
Thanks Cheryl ....I think it's one of the cutest pic's I got ofDaisy & Rascal:biggrin:I like watch'n mine sleep too :)

UPDATE:

I made Daisy and Rascal's cage bigger and split it down the middle so I could bring Roscoe and Suzi in the living room. Well...I brought them out into the living room and everyone was real good except RASCAL :grumpyHe started biting and attacking Daisy. So.....it didn't work. I've tried in the past to do this and it didn't work then either. I keep hoping it will but it's not!

I will have to place Roscoe and Suzi away from Daisy and Rascal and right now I don't know where that will be..... So, for right now they will have to stay in my room. Which is ok....last night I didn't hear them :)

UPDATE:

Daisy and Rascal escaped this morning. Rosce and Suzi were going crazy. The dogs were barking. When I got up I seen a path of rabbit turds in my bedroom, down the hallway and then I seen Daisy and Rascal. They ran as soon they seen me. Lol :)

Also...I'm gonna start thinking of a new name for a new blog. Or I may just make it a Part 2. I haven't been on RO in forever but I'm hoping I'll be able to get on more. I miss posting pic's of my bunnies and seeing everyone else's. My life at home is still hectic, with mom being sick, and my dog ~Precious~ is sick. I've also had my own issues I haven't talked about. I just have alot on my plate.

I want to thank everyone for their support and kind words. It has meant ALOT to me!! Thank you :hug:

its been to long since your last update! hows life been?

dont you just love when they know theyre in trouble...they run super quick under a bed or back to their cage and give that "hiiii mommy i was being good, see how cute i am" look

my pm box is always open for you, stay strong

fuzz16 wrote:
its been to long since your last update! hows life been?

dont you just love when they know theyre in trouble...they run super quick under a bed or back to their cage and give that "hiiii mommy i was being good, see how cute i am" look

my pm box is always open for you, stay strong

Life is busy, busy! Always something everyday. I've only get on FB mainly. I'm hoping to get on RO more. My mom moved in with me and I've been taking care of her. She's getting ready to go back into the hospital next month for a bone marrow transplant for 3 weeks.

Yes...the buns definately had that look! LOl. :)And all the presents they had for me to clean up....Lol. My mom hates rabbit turds. I think it's funny cause their nothing to me.

I'm def. trying to stay strong or I'd lose my mind. Thanks!! :hug:I'll have to try to read your blog soon and see how your doing. It's been forever!

Roscoe and Suzi is in the Hallway playing in the X-pens. I can hearthe toys jingling around. They must be playing :)I attached 2 X-pensin the hallway so they would have a large area to play in.

:rabbithop I can hear running too .....

I don't have Daisy and Rascal out yet. But I have NIC panels I use that I attach to their cage. Kinda like a homemade X=pen.

well you will have a lot of catching up to do with my blog. lol. and hoping everything goes well wit the transplant with your mom.

you want to add me on fb? brenda nemmers. :)

fuzz16 wrote:
well you will have a lot of catching up to do with my blog. lol. and hoping everything goes well wit the transplant with your mom.

you want to add me on fb? brenda nemmers. :)

Yes ....I'll do that asap! I'm April Davis Barlion.

Thanks for my mom. She's doing pretty good. I thought she'd be sicker with chemo but she's doing good :)

chemos hard on the body...blah. i hate hospitals and watching people go through it

and happoy gotcha day!!!

how the heck does everyone keep their cages so clean?! I have one bunny that pees everywhere, and the other poops everywhere... together, they are the ultimate mess!

Latest posts

Back