Daisy, Rascal, Suzi and Roscoe

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol.... Myia, I will do my best to get them soon :)Moms coming home Thursday and I'll be busy trying to get the house done before then.

I love the hutches I bought. Rascal is chewing on the leg though but Suzi and Roscoe aren't chewing. I gave Rascal some cardboard so maybe he'll chew on that instead ;)

Omg....it's been forever since i've been on here. My life is so busy and hectic, I really haven't had time.

Roscoe and Suzi- I had to move them into my bedroom, due to my mom moving in with me. So I put Roscoe and Suzi on my bed, to visit with me,since I have nofloor space. My room is stuffed with furniture cause I use to scrapbook so I have a desk and shelves in my room...etc...So, the buns were on my bed and Roscoe (the little turd) pees on my bed. :expressionlessI'm like....are you serious. My rabbits have always been good aboutNOT peeing except in their litter boxes so I was shocked. LOl. I figured he's new to my room and the smells are different so I wasn't mad. Maybe we'll do the next visit on the floor in the hall. Lol. :)

PICTURES- I still need to get pic's of the rabbits cages. The new hutches. I'm gonna try to do that tomorrow. I need to do litter boxes so if I don't forget I'm gonna takes pic's too.

All the rabbits have been great and doing fine. I need to spend some quality time with all my animals. With my mom being sick....I've gone thru alot the last few months so I need to make it up to them.

Nothing really new. Taking day by day. Just taking care of my family and fur family. Pic's soon....:biggrin:

PS) I'm also thinking of starting a new blog when I post new pic's. Anyone have name suggestions??? for my new blog.

Thanks! :)

SweetSassy wrote:
Myia09 wrote:
Nice to see you back! lol!

I have no ideas for names..I am pretty bland myself ;P
Your not bland...Lol.

I thought you guys said Blonde!:biggrin2:

Welcome back April! We miss you and all the buns. You have alot of catching up to do starting with the pictures!!

Thanks Everyone :biggrin2:

See Myia....thats not too bad actually. Lol.

Helen- I'm hoping to get pic's today. I don't think we have plans today so I'm gonna be cleaning the house**Ugg**. It's been a long time since I've taken bunny pic's :p

IMG_0929.jpg

^^ Morgan
IMG_0936.jpg

^^ Baby
IMG_0957.jpg

^^ Daisy and Rascal New Set Up
IMG_0958.jpg

IMG_0959.jpg

^^ Daisy-Left Rascal- Right
IMG_0960.jpg

^^ Roscoe and Suzi's New Set Up
IMG_0961.jpg

^^ Roscoe
IMG_0962.jpg

^^ Suzi
IMG_0963.jpg

IMG_0964.jpg

IMG_0965.jpg

IMG_0967.jpg

IMG_0968.jpg

IMG_0969.jpg

IMG_0924.jpg

^^ Precious

I got some photo's today before i started house work. Hope you enjoy :biggrin:Now I have to get back to cleaning...**Ugg

fuzz16 wrote:
is that annoying having them by your bed?

Yes! LOl. Not annoying but loud. They wake me up. So I'm trying to figure out some where else to put them.....Trust me. I don't mind them by my bed....I just don't like being woke up. And they only wake me when they chew on the hutch. LOl.

With my mom moving in space is very limited in my little house so....I'm trying to come upwith something. ;)It would be nice to have them all in the living room. Idk.....that would be hard to do that too and them have their NIC space.

Gotta put on my thinking cap. :)

hmmm...is it possible you could cut down on their NIC space and just them the rest of their space at night with the run so they get their excercise since their more awake at night anyways?

I have all mine against the wall in the dinin room then they take turns having their run time in

fuzz16 wrote:
hmmm...is it possible you could cut down on their NIC space and just them the rest of their space at night with the run so they get their excercise since their more awake at night anyways?

I have all mine against the wall in the dinin room then they take turns having their run time in
Thats something to think about.... Thanks :)

Update: Roscoe woke me up again today with his chewing on the hutch....the little turd. He does it really early in the morning.

I got some cute pic's of Daisy and Rascal sleeping together. I should have them postedtonight... tomorrow the latest. :biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back