Daisy, Rascal, Suzi and Roscoe

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:party:Happy Birthday Rascal!!

Please tell mommy to post more pictures! I miss seeing you and your siblings!

Thank you both. :)

I'll try to get new pictures soon. I haven't taken any in a long time. That's a first. LOl... But I will do my best. Hopefully with mom in rehab things will calm down in my life.:)

Aww.. Happy first birthday Rascal!

Thanks Helen....Seems like I've had them longer than I have...:)not in a bad way. All 4 of my bunnies just turned a year old.Theirstill babies.

I love you Daisy,Rascal, Suzi and Roscoe. :bunnyheart

Hoppy Birthday to you

Hoppy Birthday to you

Hoppy Birthday dear Daisy

Hoppy Birthday to you!

LOL!

Aww all your animals are sooooo cute!!!!!! :D

Jen

Thanks...Sorry I only have one pic of my Yorkies. They are older, like 11 and 12 yrs old. They look like pups though. Lol. I keep their hair short.

Suzi and Roscoe :

For Mother's Day I went and bought Suzi and Roscoe the hutch I been wanting for them. For inside my home.I was kinda tired of all peices to the NIC cage. I'm still using panels but not so many now. (4 long,3 wide, and 2 high) So they still have plenty of room.... I just LOVE the new set up. And I think the bunnies like it too. The hutch has a door, andI leave open and they can climb up and down in the hutch. I checked this morning and Suzi was laying in it so she must be ok with it. WooHoo!

I will take pic's ASAP..... been really busy with moving my mom and trying to get my home ready for her to come here.

Now.....I need a hutch for Daisy and Rascal. I wanted to see if I liked it before I bought them one. And I do, so their getting one too. :)

All the bunnies are doing GREAT :)I will post pic's as soon as I can. Hope I can remeber how to do it. LOl.

Daisy and Rascal:

Ok...I went and bought them a hutch today. I like it so much better. The rabbits seem to love it and are jumping up in the hutch. They act excited about the new surroundings....Lol. :)I want them to be happy in their home and I try to give them a big area so they can run.

I love my rabbits :bunnyheart

Latest posts

Back