Daddy's missing T-shirts

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trailsend

Reaction score
We have no idea where they are, why would you even suspect us? :biggrin2:

pic

Yep :)They are the cutest things in the world when they are sleeping... they curl up, sleep on their backs with their tummies in the air, make little noises and facial expressions while they are dreaming lol... I can sit and watch them sleeping for hours. :biggrin2:

I don't think it's legal to sell them here anymore since we had a bunch of idiots selling sick ones :(

They are so adorable tho! I want one so bad! or do you have to have them in pairs?

Nothing is cuter than little sleeping animals! I can watch little hamsters like that! they just looks so cute!

I would just DIE if I had baby rabbits to watch!

Yep they are illegal to buy or sell in the U.S. so the only people that have them are ones who had them before the ban. They are banned in Canada too esentially. We adopted these guys from their previous owners. We were told they are 3 years old but I don't know for sure. Their old owners couldn't tell them apart or anything, and the one they told us was the girl, turned out to be a boy. They are all fixed though, so now babies:(

I know little animals sleeping quickly puts one into cuteness overload :biggrin2:

We have three - they need constant attention, and I mean constant. People do keep them alone, but I'd never be able to provide enough attention for a single PD, they need eachother, especially for sleeping. Their entire life revolves around being held and cuddled by us. One of our males, Chip (the one looking at the camera) thinks I am his mate, and will sit in the corner of his house and stare into space if I am not home and not respond to anything or anyone. It takes him days to recover!

Soooo stinkin' cute.

Bo: I do believe, though, that PD's are illegal to breed...sell...ect in the USA....same as Pouched and Gambodian (sp?) Rats.

Man! that's just not fair! :grumpy:

Guess I'll have to get some nakie rats one day for my tiny critter fix....

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Guess I'll have to get some nakie rats one day for my tiny critter fix....

Nekkid Ralphie is very pleased that you will be getting nakies :).

Me, on the other hand, wants a pouched or gambie rat, badly, arggg...lol. Or...did you see those new rats that they found, uh...some where....I forgot. I guess they are like 5lbs and SUPER friendly...just like our pet rats!

That's Bo sized Ratties! OMG!

How much do the PD's weigh?

I used to have a groundpig that lived in my backyard. I fed her :D

Chip is the biggest... I guess he's maybe close to3 pounds. Dale & Snuggie are smaller. :)

I haven't heard of these 5lb ratties lol - but sounds like what we have here - Packrats. They are so big, you can't believe your eyes. My Chihuahua is just under 6 pounds, and they are larger than him. We had a face to face meeting once, so we know!

That's cute about your groundpig Bo :)

This weekend I am going to Canada! To steal those cute little Praire Pups!! They just make the cutness meter go :

^

^

^

^

^

I still want the prairie Dawg!

but I love that rat too, Amy! we're weird huh?

You know what I really want? An Otter!

Oh No You Don't :nonono:

Every otter in this world belongs to moi. I's not sharing.Get yourself a seal. :duel

Adorable prairie dogs btw! I had no clue they would be demanding attention wise. I must say, I am glad they banned them since they are and most people wouldn't provide them with nearly enough.:)

You have the otter obscession also? I don't think I've met another person with it!

I adore Otters! Everyone thinks I'm crazy!

Have you seen the video of Steve Irwin when he played with some young otters?

I love those little nuts! so much fun! and so adorable!

I want the PD's - I give them attention and belly rubs! I promise!

Oh yeah i do! They are my favorite wild animal!Yeeeah I remember!I saw the video and was like AWWWWWWWWW. Lol. When I went camping once, my father andI went canoeing really early in the morning and an otter kept swimming under the canoe and popping back out, hiding, and popping back out. It was funny :biggrin2: Very playful creatures. You are so not crazy :p

Latest posts

Back