Daddy's missing T-shirts

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bo B Bunny wrote:
You have the otter obscession also?
me-too-me-too-me-too :biggrin2:

JimD wrote:
Bo B Bunny wrote:
You have the otter obscession also?
me-too-me-too-me-too :biggrin2:

Cool! I thought I was alone in this!

So now I want otters, prairie puppies, a big honkin' rat, ......

I'm gonna go prairie nap that one that likes its belly rubbed! I am in love :)

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Cool! I thought I was alone in this!

So now I want otters, prairie puppies, a big honkin' rat, ......

I'm gonna go prairie nap that one that likes its belly rubbed! I am in love :)

Not if I get to it first.;)

Don't you just want to rub that tummy!?!

Bo gets so mad at me cause I'll lift him up and say "ooooooo look at that pretty white tummy!"

MsBinky wrote:
Adorable prairie dogs btw! I had no clue they would be demanding attention wise. I must say, I am glad they banned them since they are and most people wouldn't provide them with nearly enough.:)

I am against the ban for a number of reasons, and for it for others. But yes, when they were popular in early 2000, and so on, tons of people snatched them up, and then found out they could not handle them. A lot like the people that we got our three pdogs from. Chip is in love with me (seriously) and will go into a depression for days if I am not home for one single day. They can die from it, it's unreal how depressed they get and how quickly. He has to sit with me every night for as long as his choosing (up to 2 hours or so at a time) and groom me. Snuggle & Dale are a little more bonded to each other so they are easier, but they need lots of attention, cuddles, and outside of their enclosure playtime. And like lots of other exotics, they need proper housing, food, etc. A lot of people put them in ferret cages and feed them cat food. The cat food will kill them, the ferret cages are nice and spacious so just not safe. Like any "exotic" furkid, they just need to be cared for properly, like a bun does too.

There will be no prairie dog napping, Emily - note on my blog, the warning about my security guards lol.

Glad you all enjoyed the picture :)

If you guys want some otters, I've got lots out front of our house in the pond!

Latest posts

Back