Cutest Thing Ever!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CosmosMomma

Reaction score
I Was out in the hallway of our apartment building playing with Cosmo when I went back to my room to get my laptop and saw this:

155124_469978493041942_944313080_n.jpg

Dizzeh decided to climb in Cosmo's cage and sleep in his loft. :)

Dizzeh will sleep just about anywhere except my lap. It makes me sad sometimes cause I wanna cuddle him lol but he just looks at me like "I'm not a dog ma, I don't cuddle!"

He'd much rather chew plastic though than paper or hay. Anything that crinkles he'll chew it. :) Sounds like he and Gracie would be good friends!

lol... I had something similar happen yesterday - I took my new hamster out of his cage to show him to my neighbor and within seconds, Nala was inside the hamster cage stealing his food o_O

DSCF03772.jpg

Silly Nala! She has all that room to play and wants to squeeze into a hamster cage.

And at least your hamster lets you pick him/her up. :p I had a teddy bear hamster a few years ago who HATED being touched, and would bite me if I tried, so my brother took her and she's happily getting fat with no "pesky human interference" lol.

look at all the pictures of bunnies with kitties! is it easy for rabbits and cats to become friends?

I agree they should not be unsupervised. I have 2 little holland lops that weigh maybe 3lbs each, and 1 cat that weighs 13lbs and was a stray tomcat, and outdoor cat all his life, until I rescued him. But when I got my bunnies, I saw he was very gentle with them. If anything he was more scared of them then the other way around. My mom however has 2 cats who are female, maybe 8lbs each, and although they have been around the bunnies and have not harmed them I try to keep them away from the bunnies.

So I guess it all depends on the cats and the bunnies, but either way supervision is a must.

Yeah definitely supervise them. Dizzeh is a 15lb boy and is iffy with Cosmo. Mostly he's okay with him, until Cosmo starts chinning him or going for his feet, then he'll start swatting. His biggest problem is he'll want to play and doesn't realize he has to be gentle because Cosmo is smaller than him. :p

I don't have a cat (Unfortuanately :() but my dog, Tipper, is so funny about Teddy Bear. He wants to be her friend sooooo bad, and so he'll watch her for a long time, and slowly walk up to her, try to sniff her derriere (you know, the rather disgusting way that dogs make friends) and EVERY TIME she runs away, and I swear Tipper gets soooooo offended. He'll give me the saddest look ever and come lay down with me like "okay :("

Aww poor Tipper! I'll be your friend baby puppy <3

Dizzeh does the same thing really. He's tried to bite Cosmo a few times, so they're not allowed together unsupervised, but recently they've been together while Cosmo was playing and he seems to get upset when Cosmo won't let him bathe him lol. :) I wish I could get a recent picture of them together, but mostly Cosmo only goes up to him to nosebonk Dizzeh's feet, which makes Dizzeh run away lol.

Niambi always tries to eat No-More when they're both on my bed, and my cat enjoys abuse too much to even think of running away! Lol I think No-More is a glutton for punishment. However, I wouldn't trust any of the other cats (who aren't too lazy to hunt) around the rabbits. I've seen cats take down full grown cottontails :(

littl3red wrote:
I don't have a cat (Unfortuanately :() but my dog, Tipper, is so funny about Teddy Bear. He wants to be her friend sooooo bad, and so he'll watch her for a long time, and slowly walk up to her, try to sniff her derriere (you know, the rather disgusting way that dogs make friends) and EVERY TIME she runs away, and I swear Tipper gets soooooo offended. He'll give me the saddest look ever and come lay down with me like "okay :("
I couldn't resist posting these photos of our Newfoundland who bonded with our rescue lop, Gandalf (the Gray). He was fine with the our girl bun, but they didn't bond like he did with Gandalf. They are all at Rainbow Bridge now.
Though the photo quality isn't great, I love the bottom one of Gandalf all sprawled out over our Newfie's paw.
13z48o.jpg

That is soooo cool. That must have been 1 BIG bunny. I wish that I could do something simmilar with my dog. BUT my dog has been known to KILL my rabbits on many ocasions. I still love her to death, I just can not trust her near any other animal (she is a mini Dachshund and had taken on Aketas and Boxers on many ocasions).

Back