Cutest bunny EVER.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cutest face ever?

• yes

• yes

Results are only viewable after voting.
My Nibbles is a b&w Dutch (adopted from a rabbit rescue) so getting to see pics of baby Dutches is the next best thing to having baby pics of Nibbles herself... ;) Thanks for posting them.

"Why, would you look at that! What a beaut!!!" *Said in the Steve Irwin tone*

I love da bunny! Will you breed him??? Or are you selling? Cause I wouldn't mind him being my Dahlia's lil man :p

I don't know what i'm doing with him yet. I'm really attached to him but he's a crazy Charlie. Although already at 2.5 weeks he has a kickin' head on him! Which is just what my herd needs right now since I introduced some steels a while back and everyone suddenly started having pointy heads.

But if you bunny finds him sexy you could always come down for a stud, you get free RO discount!

Heh I kind of forgot about this thread.

''Teddy'' is doing great. He's sooooo fat. And his head is stil bogusly round. I alwys caleld him my ''teddy bear'' and it just kidn of stuck. Teddy it is then.

the other day I walked in there to check on him and he's laying flat on his back, all four feet in the air, and his head lolled off to one side. ACK! I thought he was dead! He was even laying in a corner, in the dead middle of the litter box, how he managed to balance and get comfortble like that I don't know but then I felt bad for waking him up. He sleeps like the fricking undead.

Dracula rabbit! Bunnicula rabbit... Like the book series I suppose.

:shock:You mean you never put him on the palm of your hand and did the bunny plane with him like you do with babies? Tsk Tsk.

Lol just bugging. Will you post more pics? :inlove:

i'm so sorry! I meant to post pics for everyone yesterday and I took my camera to the rabbitry for pictures and it was like ''OH TEH NOES! FLASH FLASH!"
"Flashy flash flash! I'm dying I'm dying!"

It was so logn and drawn out and pathetic I would have nominated it for an oscar. But either way it wouldn't take pictures but it spent all that time and energy beeping and flashing it could have taken one freakin' photo.

Pics today. Imma finish my tea....and do a photo shoot.

-JAK

PS- Oh, thats what you meant by the airplane. I'll have to talk to him about it...

Teddy pics, as promised. He's a good subject. And he lets you do anything to him. Oh and I found out he DOES like being an airplane.
airplane.jpg

4-1.jpg

He also has the ability to look asian while he dominates clover.
asian.jpg

The one below is my favorite, he's sitti'n so pretty.
bestsitpretty.jpg

clvrbd.jpg

grrass.jpg

mmgood.jpg

ted-1.jpg

tree.jpg

And apparently rabbits can climb trees. Well not really I put him there. Actually it's just a funky looking squirrel I noticed during the photo shoot.

Oh wow he's sooooooooooooo adorable! :inlove:Now that i made you establish that he likes doing the plane, do you think he's ready to hop on a real one? Lol :pI so cannot wait to have plenty of laaaaaaaand!

Hehe!! Teddy's like:

"Mmphmmmphhmphh...Teddy...mmph...likes...mmphhmmph...clover...mmphmmph..."

*insert snarfling sounds here*

He's GREAT!! I think his head is FANTASTIC!! :D

:inlove:

Latest posts

Back