Cutest bunny EVER.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cutest face ever?

• yes

• yes

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oh, gosh! Teddy is SO cute! My favorite pictures are the airplane pictures and the one of him on his back on your lap. What a little love! He sure does like clover, too. I want, I want, send him to Alaska prease.

SnowyShiloh wrote:
Oh, gosh! Teddy is SO cute! My favorite pictures are the airplane pictures and the one of him on his back on your lap. What a little love! He sure does like clover, too. I want, I want, send him to Alaska prease.
Yes, but remember it's ANCHORAGE, not fairbanks ;)

JAK Rabbitry wrote:
Which is why i'm discontinuing breeding her. But I don't understand why she would be an awesome mom for 10 days and then kill her babies. I think if she didn't want ot be a mother, she'd have killed them sooner.
Do you have her in with other bunnies? sometimes they will kill their own kits to keep them from being killed. Maybe she's sensing something as a predator? another bunny? person? dog?

When I sayt she killed them....she didn't really like ...shred them and slaughter them.... she kinda just randomly stops feeding them. And they get dead.

They're in a rabbitry, theres only rabbits in there. And the occasional mousie but I've been setting mouse traps and I've caught a good deal of the little demons.

I'm not sure what her problem is....because she'd be ok and raise them for like 2 weeks then she'd just stop feeding them. And there was still milk there, Ic hecked she was all squishy. And she's had babies both inside, in a rabbitry, and in a hutch. She's been in so many different enviornments while having babies and nothing seems to effect her, she's just..... not very bright I guess.

But Teddy is doing fine...while I was sitting here typing this my friend Keri went and kidnapped him and brought him in the house to play and he's all lying on his back....totally KO'd.

Latest posts

Back