CrystalBalls Babies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's Holly and Bandit relaxing under the chair:

DSC01260a.jpg

And here's a Pitcher my Uncle bought me for Easter, it's so cute!:

DSC01256a.jpg

Well I just can't get enough of these twotogether. They're so darn cute. I can't wait tillHolly's spay is over with and she's feeling all better so they canalways be together. It's just too cute! Makes memelt everytime I see them groom eachother or laying together.

Well Holly Ventured Off and Found Bandit's Cage, He was a Real Sweetheart about her walking around pooping all over it lol:

DSC01285a.jpg

And they're just so darn cute together:

DSC01291a.jpg

I love all their cuddling pictures. Iknow exactly what you mean about it melting your heart. Mytwo do it all the time, but everytime I see them, I just can't help butsit and watch them.

Oh I know, I love to watch them together. It's so sweet.

I hope Bandit doesn't get too upset or anything when Holly goes in toget spayed on Thursday. My plan is to keep her cage next tohis all night like usual. I'll just keep checking in onher. Cuz I was going to put her in our room and sleep besideme, but I don't want Bandit to think she's gone and abadonedhim. I feel so sorry for Holly, my poor little girl!

The only thing I find is that when I take oneinto the vet, the other hates the way the other smells when they getback and they will fight. I use the 'vanilla' trick - whichis to dab each bun with some vanilla extract between their ears - thatway they both smell like vanilla and it hides the vet smell.This has worked really well for me in the past.

[align=center]Happy Easter Everyone[/align]
[align=center]Love Bandit & Holly[/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=left](These are the best pics we're gonnaget at the moment, I'll try again later. They sure are Grumpyfor Easter, sheesh)[/align]
[align=left]
DSC01300a.jpg
[/align]
[align=left]
DSC01303a.jpg
[/align]

So I'm trying to keep an upbeat attitude with this whole thing with Holly. So I thought I'd post a couple new pics.

The Easter bunny brought both Holly and Bandit each a Cottontail Cottage. (Even the cats like them too hehe)

Bandit in his Cottage:

DSC01333a.jpg

Holly ON her Cottage:

DSC01350a.jpg

DSC01353a.jpg

Latest posts

Back