Critique a Himmie...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erins Rabbits

Reaction score
I know what I think on him. What do you think? He was my PoL from my last himmie litter, is now pushing 4 month old. I personally like how he's turning out. Really I'm just showing off my convention prospect, lol

009.jpg

He should be offered some give when it comes to markings. They are still coming in. :)

Wish you were closer! I'd love to see him "hands on"... I don't get to see many Himi's around here... I don't have any experience evaluating them... but it's so nice to see a different breed!

im with bluegiants. cant you live closer? when i bred this is one of the breeds that i never got to get my hands on but never did.

just look at that face. i love how 'noble' these guys appear.

i know next to nothing about the breed so i can't give a real opinion. but i say he looks mighty perdy!

I think he looks good for 4 months his points are coming in well :)

again here is where I suffer in that I dont know the american standard but over here they like them "snakey" in body which he looks nice and fine boned. Colour looks really nice on his points as well and his ears are coming through good.

I can't tell if its the picture or if he has some very slight colour on the side of his face (pics are a nightmare lol) but I would guess even if he does it would be likely to moult out??

thats my guess. I dont know much about them just what I have learned while stewarding :)

I'm really proud of him for not having face color actually, lol. It's the picture. =) Both parents have smut around the eyes, a result of the cold whether when they weren't used to it. He, however has a very clean face, I'm really glad, but nervous for our first cold spell. We'll see how he does.

They like them about as even all over as possible, I guess is an okay way to put it. They shouldn't show any taper or signs of an arch. I like him a lot, can't wait to show him.

cool sometimes you never can tell in a picture lol! I hope he stays clean on teh face for you.

he certainly lays flat he looks like you could use him for a table lol!!
good luck with him :D

Latest posts

Back