Creme D' Argent???

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
from looking at the photos, I would say that he is a golden palomino. Which are much more common than the creme de argents.

Her fur doesn't look like a golden pal - I have one. :)

I think she looks more like a red satin, personally. A better photo might help tho. Thriantas are getting very popular here and they are similar as well.

Definitely not a Trianta as those are a very deep red.

Definitely not a Creme as you bunny doesn't have the coloring.

Doesn't look to be a Palomino but could be a mix.

How much does she weigh?

I'm not sure how old she is(she's young) and I'm not sure how much she weighs. Maybe 2-3lbs, I think, might even be 4 if we're lucky. She has that cream undercoat and cream belly.

The black rabbit next to her is 9-10lbs. Just for a small estimate of size.

(There are more photos if you scroll down.)

Not a Creme....
Or a Palomino. Both of those breeds are so hard to come by here!
I'm thinking the best bet is that she's a mutt, which is not neccesarily a bad thing, butt assuming she's purebred is not the way to go.

Cremes silver from the chest first, then get patches of silvering over their back. Cremes look like fawns when young, yours does look like it could be a young Creme, only way to know is to wait for it to Silver. All Silvered breeds start out unsilvered, and most have their own pattern of how the silvering comes in. Silvers silver faster than Cremes do, although Cremes continue to get lighter and lighter, until they can appear to be white with orange, not orange with white. Silvering is also fairly dominant, it takes only one silvered parent to produce offspring that are silvered in varying degrees, I had silvered Reds once, very pretty. While its unlikely that its a Creme d' Argent it does look enough like a young one to make you wonder. Did you actually see its parent?

Latest posts

Back