Craig's list - sad

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue eyes

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't know why I torture myself sometimes by checking on Craig's list to see what's happening with the sale of rabbits.
Today I came across this ad and thought how sad this rabbit looks. It does have a frozen water bottle, but the temps have been around 110F all week. :(

upload_2018-8-5_13-40-40.png

This was what ad said:
she is a year old she has had 1 litter of babies , she has a sore on her foot and a little under weight but she is an awesome rabbit due to having babies but she is doing great just can't keep her she is Free just want her to go to a good home thanks for looking

I do exactly the same, some sort of morbid curiosity I suppose. Breaks my heart :(

I know I do this to and I hate my self for doing it. It just makes we want every little animal I see and also makes me sad because sometimes I do come across adds where people just straight up are abandoning their animals. It makes we wonder how people could just give up a part of a family like that. This website really does sicken me sometimes.

Back