County Fair

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bo B Bunny

Reaction score
My children try to keep me away from the bunny barn..... they know if I get in there it's likely I won't make it to help them groom or get something to eat or whatever...

This year I am in love with a castor rex and a couple of black baby mini-rex. There is another castor rex that thinks I need to rub his cheeks all day and he sees me coming.... presents himself to the cage wire as close as possible and looks at me LOL! There are also some baby thriantas. They belong to our friends and I want them SO bad! sweet and so cute!

There is a little blue nethie that sits in one spot, has huge eyes like he's scared and I feel so bad for him!

I love the bunnies... but I want to take all of them home!!!

Castors?:shock2:

I may need to talk to you. As you know, I'm interested in Rex, Castors to be exact, but unsure of when to buy or adopt and let me know their situation? Can you send me pics when you're there?

Thanks,

Crystal

Awww it's bunny fair season! I anticipate our overly long visit to the bunny barn at our fair to be mainly me asking Paul if we can have every bunny and him saying no. We hope to see some Flemmies. I'll undoubtedly fall in love with several bunnies and be distressed at how they're being kept.

Our 4-H county fair started yesterday. We checked in the rabbits on Thursday night and Thumper (blue flemmie) was not happy and I got the bunny back from him. At least his cage is right next to Titan so they can keep each other company. Poor Mr. Tiny is on an end row by no one he knows. Although he will be adored by hundreds.;)

I will get to adore all the bunnys in the rabbit barn tonight as I am spending the night there to make sure the rabbits don't get messed with and the place vandalized. At least the fair weather isn't going to be too hot, last year it was blistering!

Bo B Bunny wrote:
My children try to keep me away from the bunny barn..... they know if I get in there it's likely I won't make it to help them groom or get something to eat or whatever...

I love the bunnies... but I want to take all of them home!!!

As soon as I read the title of this thread, I remembered a similar posting by you last year. Methinks this is a bit of a habit with you, visiting the bun barn, eh? ;)

Ironically, I, too, would torture myself in such a fashion, if I had such an opportunity. Any bun who pushes himself to the cage wall to see/be near me would automatically win my heart.

Good luck staying strong this year (i.e., with NOT returning home with an armload of rabbits). ;) But, please, give the little luvs pets and sweet talk from me when you see them next. :D

AngelnSnuffy wrote:
Castors?:shock2:

I may need to talk to you. As you know, I'm interested in Rex, Castors to be exact, but unsure of when to buy or adopt and let me know their situation? Can you send me pics when you're there?

Thanks,

Crystal
:biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back