Coulee Region Humane Society - SW Wisconsin

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lissa

Reaction score
In the past two weeks we got 6 new arrivals toadd to the two we already have in house. The bunny room isvery small and is quite full. We need adoptive familiesASAP. If these bunnies do not find homes, sadlythey will be put down. :( PLEASE help me findhomes. Let me know if you're interested. I may beable to arrange for transport as well.

Coulee Region Humane Society - http://www.couleehumane.com/

Spunky (aka Charlie)

WI04.5129916-3-x.jpg

http://www.petfinder.com/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=5129916&adTarget=&SessionID=438db66605f82172-app5&display=&preview=&row=0&tmpl=&stat=

This is Spunky. ;) I've had a chance to work withhim several times now. He is quite shy at first, but once helearns to trust you he is a playful charmer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buck

WI04.5012616-1-x.jpg

http://www.petfinder.com/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=5012616&adTarget=&SessionID=438db66605f82172-app5&display=&preview=&row=0&tmpl=&stat=

Buck is extremely outgoing. He loves people and he loves toplay. A few bad habits can be solved once he find a familytohave himneutered. Buck is very sweetand so much fun to play with.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The other bunnies I will try to get photos of very soon.

I wish I had more space. Poor littlebunnies. Do you volunteer with this shelter? Havethey tried contacting the WI HRS? They do take in shelterbunnies, but it depends on if they have space.

For anyone interested in these bunnies, they are actually insouthwestern Wisconsin, near La Crosse. Maybe someone inMinnesota, Iowa, or Illinois?

naturestee wrote:
I wish I had more space. Poor littlebunnies. Do you volunteer with this shelter? Havethey tried contacting the WI HRS? They do take in shelterbunnies, but it depends on if they have space.

For anyone interested in these bunnies, they are actually insouthwestern Wisconsin, near La Crosse. Maybe someone inMinnesota, Iowa, or Illinois?
Yes, I volunteer at the shelter. I too wish I had more spaceand more time. I believe the other "rabbit lady" has been incontact with several different sources including the WI HRS.No luck. :(

Oh, andyou are right, this humane society is in Southwest Wisconsin.

Aw Lissa I really like Spunky he is adoreable. Iwish we could help and I sure hope you find wonderful homes beforeanything happens to them.

If you don't find anyone let me know, maybe I could foster them im my extra cages in the basement until we find them a home.

Ed

That would be soooooooo nice of youEdwin. Do you live in the area? They need homes assoon as possible. As I said above, some of them will beeuthasized if they don't find homes quick. The room isoverflowing with rabbits right now. One of the rabbits"Prince" who doesn't have apicture up yet is an absolutesweetheart. I think he's a Tan mixbut I'm notsure. A big bunny. Very cuddly andtrusting. :)

I am kind of far away, JeffersonvilleIndiana. If we could find a way to get them part way orsomething. I hate to see perfectly good rabbits put down.

ed

edwinf8936 wrote:
I am kind of far away, Jeffersonville Indiana. Ifwe could find a way to get them part way or something. I hateto see perfectly good rabbits put down.

ed
What is the half way point? Do you know?

I'd have to get a map out, I don't know off hand.

Ed

Bloomington Il would be about halfway, about 4.5 - 5 hours from me.

Ed

UPDATE: Prince is now a "Princess". She had babies yesterday. :?

Latest posts

Back