could my bunny be pregnant?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks everyone for the good advice!! the 2 bunnies are doing well...back to hopping around and eating normally:) I'm going to try to bond them again this weekend... just a question though... if i see oreo humping tofu still and spraying her...do i separate them? I'm just worried for my little girl:(

Thanks for the update!

If Oreo is mounting her a lot, then yes I'd keep them caged separate but with frequent play/bonding dates until he's neutered.Tofu might get pestered too much if they're in a cage together, and she could still be sore from her ordeal. But I should think that Oreo is old enough to be neutered now so you could make an appointment for him soon.Then he'll be more interested in snuggling with Tofu than...pestering.:)

ooooo sorry! forgot to mention that oreo was neutered last tues...but still seems to be in the mounting mood....hehe. They're still in separate cages next to each other and I think i'm going to keep it that way. If i try to bond them and he still mounts her...should i separate them and wait a bit longer until he's no longer....mounty? hahaa

Latest posts

Back