Cordy and Miffy - too funny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heavenlyshelties

Reaction score
So today we let Cordy and Miffy play on nuetral ground togather on the floor in the living room without us around them in a circle. At first Cordy acted like she didn't know what to do, then she started running toward a area where Miffy spends most her time outside her cage, Miffy chased her away but didn't nip her. At first we were really worried but no biting just chaseing back and forth, they keep doing it. Then Miffy lol spotted casper the siamese cat walking by HER area and she chased him just like she chased cordy lol it was so funny, so now the cat and both bunnies are doing this chase game back and forth, no pawing, hissing, biting or nothing, just play. Cordy keeps doing binkies and Miffy keeps running laps lol. Casper, he's jus happy to have a new playmate lol.

I have to get a picture tomorrow!!

sounds like things are going well for you! Cant wait to see some pics :)

-Haley

PS. is your cat declawed or have soft paws to make sure he cant accidentally hurt the buns...?

nope not declawed or no soft paws. He's been through two litters of brand new sheltie puppies and has been around miffy since i got her six months ago, he doesn't ever use his claws for anything. I don't think he knows he has them lol. I fully trust him 100%, as i said, we had him around two brand new sheltie litters of the past few years and he's grown up with animal babies, he's a big baby himself and never ever has used paws no matter how rough a dog, rabbit or kid may get with him.

Latest posts

Back